Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Trust Panda

I'm amazed at how super helpful the team are at Request a Quote. Their assistance with app implementation for our theme has been by far the best I have ever had with any Shopify App to date. Nothing has been too much trouble. If I could give Kaylee and her team 10 stars I would. An absolutely fantastic experience!

July 27, 2021

Hi Trust Panda,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

The Local Golfer

Kaylee and her support team were able to quickly turn around a new feature no one else offered, communication was outstanding. Thanks so much!

July 26, 2021

Hi The Local Golfer,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

b2b unbound coffee roasters

Support is really good! Had some problems with emails connection - solved. Also some extra wishes with css - solved. So far the best quote-app we have tested. Keep up the good work guys!

July 22, 2021

Hi b2b unbound coffee roasters,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Onlinetonerau

After installing this app, I realised that it needed a few tweaks to adapt to the warehouse theme I am using. After reaching out to Ngoc and her team of developers, they made the appropriate changes within 24 hrs and free of charge. Great app, great support.

July 21, 2021

Hi Onlinetonerau,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Relaxus Professional

Excellent service and support. We were looking for a solution that allowed us to combine the Request a Quote button for select products and add to cart, and it works perfectly.

Hi Relaxus Professional,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

LicenceDeals.com

This is a great app! Very quick and helpful customer service! Thank you! Definitely would recommend them.

Hi LicenceDeals.com,

Nordic Sport Australia Pty Ltd

This app has more features than I actually require, I can see it being suitable for a number of usage scenarios. Settings, form design, email templates etc. are intuitive and well presented. The support team are responsive and efficient. In addition to the available settings, they added their quote feature to a custom theme template during free trial period. I will be repaying their commitment to an excellent product with my continued support. I encourage anyone looking for a request a quote app to start here.

Hi Nordic Sport Australia Pty Ltd,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a
customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

iFrenchy

Customer service support and web development from these apps are amazing, even the time zone difference but they very responsive and following up with your issues. Ngoc (Customer service Rep) is always following up and reply to help and resolved my issue.

WSP Catalog

It's hard to believe the amount of customization the Dev Team from Omega has been able to add to our instance in such a short time and at no cost !! Ngoc from Support has been extremely helpful, understanding, and provided efficient advice and rapid follow ups on more than 12x different requests we asked her. The whole team has been a total game changer for our store and we would absolutely not be able to provide the level of service we need for our customers without their incredibly valuable help on service, support, and development. Thanks again to everyone at OMEGA !!

KNETÄ®-B2B

I couldn't figure out where the problem comes from at the End I wrote the Support Team. They asked for access and solved the Problems with in Minutes and gained me hours of Time. Joy was my Contact Person he/she was very kind and I'm happy that they took care of me so well. Thanks guys :)