Quick Quote

Quick Quote

by W3trends Inc.

Let your customers request quotes through the Shopify cart.

Batteryclerk Fr

This is the best quote app on Shopify.

Laptoppartsatp

Quick Quote works great. Does exactly what it says it is supposed to do. Brad was very helpful in customer service to help us add the quote number to our shopify order form.

Das Objekt 3

Thank you for the great support to help us to built our template! You did a really good job. I can recommend them...

Logantech

I love this app! Quick Quote is a really smart tool for letting customers request a quote for the products in their cart. And then it automates the process of turning that into an official printable PDF attached to an email to the customer, and gives you a place to manage all this seamlessly. You can even edit all the language and templates for the notification emails to you and your customers.

We have been very impressed with the developers' support as well. For example, we recently had a technical issue trying to implement a customization to our PDF quote template, and someone at W3Trends actually updated the code on their end to enable what we were trying to do within a few hours of us submitting the request.

Great app, and great team!

Soluciones Plasticas

Great response time and wonderful app!

Plastics Solutions

Great app. The team responds quickly and truly does great job!

Get Drone

Only 19 reviews and I now know why. We need to kill apps like these that waste our time and money. First of all, all I wanted to do was create a custom quote to send to my customers. Now I know that Quick Quote has a host of other features that is beneficial, however, the ONLY reason I needed this app was for quoting customers.

You can do that with this app, ONLY if you upgrade to the premium version, which is on the pricier end for paid-for-apps. WHY???

Edit: The dev contacted me and after a couple of emails back and forth, they somewhat rectified the problems for me. I will try the premium version and look at all of their features and see if they convert for me. But 4 stars for their effort on rectifying the situation.

Federal Mogul

Great Application and above all, you get great service and really fast. Always there to help you further in order to obtain the most out of your investment.

Would definitely recommend it to every company and individual.

Abj Drones

Tremendous app with great support. Really has helped boost our sales.

Feature requests would be: -Ability to send html emails (or at least more formatting options) -Ability to search content and keywords in existing quotes.

Overall we are extremely pleased with the added functionality that Quick Quote gives us.

Vire

The app works really well for us. Our customers can get quote requests sent to us really quickly, and the price tag on the app is really appealing too.

Previous 1 3