Quick Quote

Quick Quote

by W3trends Inc.

Let your customers request quotes through the Shopify cart.

Gold Film Gear

While I wish I could do away with quoting people entirely, and Shopify is certainly able to do that, people are still requesting quotes for products and instead of it being a painstaking process of looking up pricing on Shopify, inputting line items on my accounting software, Quick Quote does it all so quick and easy and beautiful! I wanted to do some styling of the quote page and they were able to point me in the right direction with very quick response time.

X Caseuk

Have to agree with other reviews W3 Rock !!, We are running away from Magento on which we pay far too much in getting a Quote system (Cart to Quote) fixed or updated. This does exactly the same thing in a more simple way and is easy to modify.

Ideal if you ship all around the world and can not give accurate quotes on bulky or multiple items.Customers can request a quote and we can give accurate shipping costs.

If you Ship outside of the Uk into Europe to a Company with a V.A.T number you can add a line on the Quote asking for the V.A.T number and change their status to no Tax.

Lastly for us customers can ask for changes to standard items, ask for a quantity discount, even ask for something not on the store.

Anyway just get it - you won't be sorry and their is a cool upgrade coming.

Con Cept

Support team is very helpful and quick responses.

Geological Specimen Supply

Highly recommended! Great support from the developer allowed the app to be modified to do exactly what we were looking for. The idea was to somewhat parallel eBay's "request total from seller" button, so that purchasers of multiple items could get an invoice with the least expensive shipping rate. We hope to migrate eBay buyers to our Shopify store, and didn't want anyone fumbling around, lost in the maze of Internet commerce. The store will open some time in late December, but if you have any questions how we made use of this app, email rc@geologicalspecimensupply.com.

If you ship items with varying weights, this app is a great way to let customers see you are on their side in regards to shipping costs.

A very happy customer!

Supplyhome

Installed the app and needed some help getting the button to be aligned. Their support team was really fast in responding and resolving all our issues. We've been looking for an app that allows us to create quotes for a while and this one fits the bill. One key feature we love is the ability to flag products that need a quote. We recommend to anyone looking for a solution for quotes.

Beastwearau

These guys have been invaluable to my project. I’ve dealt with quite a few developers and they are by far one of the best.

Easy, quick, reasonably affordable, no nonsense service and they make things possible. Including some tough intergrations with other apps we were using.

If I ever have any other projects that need any quote features I will be sure to recommend this app for my clients.

I hope they keep developing and finessing this app even further making it even better to make processes even faster and maybe more easily customisable on the clients end. But for a new app they are definitely on the right track.

Can't wait to see what else they also bring out.

Msno

First of all, fantastic customer support.

Quick Quota are perfect for mye webshop. Our shop sell pavement, granite etc ... etc ...and our customers wants Quota's (offer) for their project before they buy, so the standard Shopify checkout would not work for us.

After som customisation from the w3trend team, the Quick Quota app are now perfect for our use.

w3trends support, are just fantastic, and have made my every wish come thru. 12 days left until moving our existing webstore, and relaunching in our brand new gorgeous Shopify Store.

Thank's guys for helping me, and i hope i have not been too much a pain in your ass :)

Industrial Furniture

Good start... but its not intuitive.

Takes forever to add items, doesnt see like it pulls info from existing customers, and the quote I received in my email takes me directly to my website. I don't see the quote. I uninstalled right away.

I'll give it another chance a bit further in development.

Medsav Solutions

We received undivided attention when it came to assisting us with implementing this app into our website and making a few changes here and there to fit our needs and wants. Glad that we found this app. It's what we've been waiting for. Now customers can submit their quotes and we can spend more time on running our business. I recommend it!!!

Maxsur

Not only is the app great, the support from the developer is fast, and he is very easy to work with!

I highly recommend this app, it makes the bidding process very easy, and converting a quote into an order is a breeze.