Quick Quote

Quick Quote

by W3trends Inc.

Let your customers request quotes through your cart.

Vivian724

Although I am not in love with the fact that customers must add to cart and then request quote, kinda wish it worked right from product page. This app does do what it supposed to do though, and it works perfectly with W3's custom product options. Requires Mailgun and some DNS setting to get the wuote to come from from Domain, a bit of work but worth it.
Most importantly though, W3's customer support has been FANTASTIC.
Biggest thing a

The Drone Pro Shop

I got the $4.99 plan because it suits my needs for now since I've just started my online business. The app works fine once installed properly. I give tech support 5 stars because Jason was very responsive. I did not give 5 stars for the app because modifying the quoted page that the customer sees is not straight forward.

Italiana Foodtech

Ran into some issues setting up the app to work the way I wanted, but the W3 team was super helpful and got everything running perfectly, exactly the way I wanted it!

Fantastic customer service and quick E-mail responses.

Eofficedirect

Makes the quoting process quick and painless.

Gold Film Gear

While I wish I could do away with quoting people entirely, and Shopify is certainly able to do that, people are still requesting quotes for products and instead of it being a painstaking process of looking up pricing on Shopify, inputting line items on my accounting software, Quick Quote does it all so quick and easy and beautiful! I wanted to do some styling of the quote page and they were able to point me in the right direction with very quick response time.

X Caseuk

Have to agree with other reviews W3 Rock !!, We are running away from Magento on which we pay far too much in getting a Quote system (Cart to Quote) fixed or updated. This does exactly the same thing in a more simple way and is easy to modify.

Ideal if you ship all around the world and can not give accurate quotes on bulky or multiple items.Customers can request a quote and we can give accurate shipping costs.

If you Ship outside of the Uk into Europe to a Company with a V.A.T number you can add a line on the Quote asking for the V.A.T number and change their status to no Tax.

Lastly for us customers can ask for changes to standard items, ask for a quantity discount, even ask for something not on the store.

Anyway just get it - you won't be sorry and their is a cool upgrade coming.

Con Cept

Support team is very helpful and quick responses.

Geological Specimen Supply

Highly recommended! Great support from the developer allowed the app to be modified to do exactly what we were looking for. The idea was to somewhat parallel eBay's "request total from seller" button, so that purchasers of multiple items could get an invoice with the least expensive shipping rate. We hope to migrate eBay buyers to our Shopify store, and didn't want anyone fumbling around, lost in the maze of Internet commerce. The store will open some time in late December, but if you have any questions how we made use of this app, email rc@geologicalspecimensupply.com.

If you ship items with varying weights, this app is a great way to let customers see you are on their side in regards to shipping costs.

A very happy customer!

Supplyhome

Installed the app and needed some help getting the button to be aligned. Their support team was really fast in responding and resolving all our issues. We've been looking for an app that allows us to create quotes for a while and this one fits the bill. One key feature we love is the ability to flag products that need a quote. We recommend to anyone looking for a solution for quotes.

Beastwearau

These guys have been invaluable to my project. I’ve dealt with quite a few developers and they are by far one of the best.

Easy, quick, reasonably affordable, no nonsense service and they make things possible. Including some tough intergrations with other apps we were using.

If I ever have any other projects that need any quote features I will be sure to recommend this app for my clients.

I hope they keep developing and finessing this app even further making it even better to make processes even faster and maybe more easily customisable on the clients end. But for a new app they are definitely on the right track.

Can't wait to see what else they also bring out.