Quick Quote

Quick Quote

by W3trends Inc.

Let your customers request quotes through the Shopify cart.

Plastics Solutions

Great app. The team responds quickly and truly does great job! Justin was very helpful! I will definitely call again for help.

Get Drone

Only 19 reviews and I now know why. We need to kill apps like these that waste our time and money. First of all, all I wanted to do was create a custom quote to send to my customers. Now I know that Quick Quote has a host of other features that is beneficial, however, the ONLY reason I needed this app was for quoting customers.

You can do that with this app, ONLY if you upgrade to the premium version, which is on the pricier end for paid-for-apps. WHY???

Edit: The dev contacted me and after a couple of emails back and forth, they somewhat rectified the problems for me. I will try the premium version and look at all of their features and see if they convert for me. But 4 stars for their effort on rectifying the situation.

Federal Mogul

Great Application and above all, you get great service and really fast. Always there to help you further in order to obtain the most out of your investment.

Would definitely recommend it to every company and individual.

Abj Drones

Tremendous app with great support. Really has helped boost our sales.

Feature requests would be:
-Ability to send html emails (or at least more formatting options)
-Ability to search content and keywords in existing quotes.

Overall we are extremely pleased with the added functionality that Quick Quote gives us.

Vire

The app works really well for us. Our customers can get quote requests sent to us really quickly, and the price tag on the app is really appealing too.

Miotech Store

Was very impressed W3Trend's Quick Quote App and with the responsiveness of W3Trend's support staff. In just a matter of hours, they made key adjustments to make the app more functional for our business model. This app is terrific and we're excited to add it to our site.

Vivian724

Although I am not in love with the fact that customers must add to cart and then request quote, kinda wish it worked right from product page. This app does do what it supposed to do though, and it works perfectly with W3's custom product options. Requires Mailgun and some DNS setting to get the wuote to come from from Domain, a bit of work but worth it.
Most importantly though, W3's customer support has been FANTASTIC.
Biggest thing a

The Drone Pro Shop

I got the $4.99 plan because it suits my needs for now since I've just started my online business. The app works fine once installed properly. I give tech support 5 stars because Jason was very responsive. I did not give 5 stars for the app because modifying the quoted page that the customer sees is not straight forward.

Italiana Foodtech

Ran into some issues setting up the app to work the way I wanted, but the W3 team was super helpful and got everything running perfectly, exactly the way I wanted it!

Fantastic customer service and quick E-mail responses.

Eofficedirect

Makes the quoting process quick and painless.