Quick Quote

Let your customers request quotes through your cart.

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DynaNotes

It just works. Yes, I've run into "needs" as I've gone along, but I've found it easy to find help and, importantly, the advice (whether from web or help desk) has worked the first time each time. My only stress was getting mailgun set up properly so that the email functions all worked, but once that box was checked it has been easy to use. Help desk is responsive to the exact need instead of sending some generic answers.

Kitking

Brad was really helpful, friendly and fast when we raised some issues between quick quote and our custom app. These issues were resolved in just a coupe of hours. This app has great functionality and is a reasonable price. I highly recommend it.

Santa Cruz Woodworks

Location Mexico

It is what i have been looking for months! and Justin from the support is super helpful and nice. Totally recommend it.

Northwest Safe

We needed to come up with a way to disable our checkout button in the cart based on certain items and to be able to quote those items. I was ripping my hair out trying to figure it out and completely forgot to check the app store. when I finally did I stumbled across this app. It achieves exactly what I was looking for. Not only that but the W3Trends team is quick to reply to support tickets, extremely friendly, and very informative.

EASE

Location Ireland

We needed a customised option to enable our customers to create quotes. The format required for the quotes was very specific. While the final product is great and exactly what we required. What was exceptional was the assistance we received from the Quick Quote team. They were so professional (and patient) while we figured out exactly what we needed. The outcome is just great. They used clever solutions to help overcome challenges! Thank you so much, we are very happy customers and delighted to recommend your company

On Point Parts Inc

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We needed, what seemed to be, a quoting and invoicing solution for our Shopify website. We sell items that can ship using a variety of services. The options offered did not allow for flexible or multiple quoting for our customers. Quick Quote IS the solution. It redirects the process flow per product and provides an easy solution for Shopify. The support from this team is second to none - results oriented. They made sure our website was working properly. 10/10 Recommend with confidence.

artbyinteria

Great tool to provide a "gallery" so we can receive quote requests. What was better was the help that W3 provides. They went above and beyond to help us set up the app. Will check out their other apps. Highly recommended!

Milestone Candles

Awesome Customer Service! Great response time! Great App. Would highly recommend! Very accommodating to custom business needs.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

Thanks for tightening up the security. The flow is good but the print pdf version shall include comment and note field or terms and condition field for a real quotation. Highly recommended.

Batteryclerk Fr

Location Netherlands

This is the best quote app on Shopify.