Quick Quote

Quick Quote | Reviews

by W3trends

Let your customers request quotes through your cart.

totonoü

The UI of this application is easy to understand and the QA is very friendly to site designers. I also communicated with the support center, which was very polite and helpful in finding issues together. このアプリのUIは分かりやすく、更にQAも充実していてとてもサイト設計者にとって優しい設計になっています。更にサポートセンターともコミュニケーションを取りましたがとても丁寧で一緒に課題を発見するのに役立ちました。

Medical Practice Consulting Store

Currently in the trial version and so far everything is working as advertised. Support is very helpful and does not hesitate to help with advice. Jason is very quickly with support. Will definitely purchase the app after the trial.

Deluxe Cabinets and Granite

Does exactly what I needed to do! Jason was extremely responsive and customized the app to do what I needed very reasonably. Great App, and superior customer service.

Watts Innovations

Really easy to set up, looks great and absolutely top notch customer support. Had a few questions and Jason helped me out within minutes. Best Quoting app and service on Shopify!

Filling Factory

Excellent app and their support is highly responsive. We are now able to have customers submit quotes instead of place orders. Definitely recommend!

Mrs. Nelson's Book Company

Quick Quote is a great tool for adding a quoting feature to your shopify site. W3 support is very responsive and was able to help us modify the app to best suit our needs.

DynaNotes

It just works. Yes, I've run into "needs" as I've gone along, but I've found it easy to find help and, importantly, the advice (whether from web or help desk) has worked the first time each time. My only stress was getting mailgun set up properly so that the email functions all worked, but once that box was checked it has been easy to use. Help desk is responsive to the exact need instead of sending some generic answers.

Kitking

Brad was really helpful, friendly and fast when we raised some issues between quick quote and our custom app. These issues were resolved in just a coupe of hours. This app has great functionality and is a reasonable price. I highly recommend it.

Santa Cruz Woodworks

It is what i have been looking for months! and Justin from the support is super helpful and nice. Totally recommend it.

Northwest Safe

We needed to come up with a way to disable our checkout button in the cart based on certain items and to be able to quote those items. I was ripping my hair out trying to figure it out and completely forgot to check the app store. when I finally did I stumbled across this app. It achieves exactly what I was looking for. Not only that but the W3Trends team is quick to reply to support tickets, extremely friendly, and very informative.

Previous 1 3 4