Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Great Creations

I would really love to see this in action in order to decide If picking a plan is worth it. I just need to see something change first.

March 7, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for installing the app. Sorry to hear about the experience.
You definitely should be able to see changes.

Please contact our support from within the app or directly at support@egnition.io, so we have the best email for contacting you.
Please describe the issue and we will have a look at your store settings and suggest a solution.

I will ask our team to have a look at your store in the meantime.

We can extend a trial if that is needed. It's not a problem.

Will be waiting for your email.
Thank you!

Update:
I've also followed up on this to the ...@gmail.com email that you use for your store. I've also explained how the trial period works.

Smug Store

This is one of the few apps that I pay for just to save myself time/ headaches reordering things myself. It pushes popular products up to the top and sold out/ less popular things down to the bottom, which means people aren't immediately presented with a page full of sold out items when they click a collection page. I'd like the option to sort by profit rather than turnover but realise this wouldn't work for everyone.

Beyond Polish

Great works as advertised. Easy to use.

Can be a little slow when making changes. Our only request would be a more flexible way to merchandise the featured products of a collection. Moving an item only 1 space up or down is very tedious when you are merchandising many products and many collections. This is magnified by the slow response.