Increase your sales
Sort and categorize your products, tweak reSort to match your customers buying cycles and preferences, and optimize your store to sell more.
Prioritize winning products
Mark your products as 'featured', 'tagged', 'new' or 'out-of-stock'. Then set the sort order and guide buyers towards bestselling products.
Organize products to drive ROI
Properly organized collections sell better and increase your Return On Investment (ROI). reSort helps you drive growth automatically.
About Bestsellers reSort
Bestsellers reSort AKA 'ROI Driver' is your #1 merchandizing assistant with an extremely analytical mind. So why use it?
Reasons #1-3: Revenue, revenue, revenue!
Almost all of our clients enjoy MoM revenue growth after installing this app in their Shopify stores. Over 50% of our clients see 1%-5% revenue growth within the first month on selected collections. Just over 5% of stores have grown at a rate of 9-21% after the first month.
Reason #4: Save time & money through automation!
Bestsellers reSort saves your time and money. While you are asleep, the app analyzes the rules you set and sorts products in selected collections according to these rules. Daily. Automatically.
Sort your products automatically by:
- Revenue generated
- Number of sales
- Product price (low->high, high->low)
- Product title (A-Z)
- Date added (new->old, old->new)
- Keep manual sort order and apply sorting rules at the same time
Set the number of days for reSort to look back and analyze sales. This could be anywhere from 1 day to 360 days. Tweak this setting during festive seasons to increase sales and drive more traffic to the winning products.
You can also apply specific sorting rules per collection. Different collections deserve a different approach based on their dynamics.
Reason #5: Organize your products!
You can manipulate the positions of different types of products as well. Again, everything is automated. Just set the rules once.
- Featured Products - stick them to the top of a collection. Promote seasonal or special items. Set different products per collection.
- Tagged Products - choose products with a specific tag(s) and reposition them within a collection. Organize your collections better.
- New Products - stick them to the top of a collection for a specified number of days. Show your customers that you have new shiny things in the store.
- Out-of-stock Products - automatically place them at the bottom of a collection. Keep search engines happy.
- 'Back in stock' products - ask the app to consider these products as new.
- Backorders - include these products in the sorting process.
Reason #6: Great support!
We love our app, and we want you to love it too. We constantly release new updates and improvements to make reSort even better. If you ever need us, feel free to contact us - our support team is fast, reliable and to the point!
Thank you for using Bestsellers ReSort!
Pricing 4-day free trial
Stores with 0 - 49 products
Stores with 50 - 999 products
Stores with 1000 - 4999 products
Stores with 5000+ products or 300+ collections
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 21 reviews
Most recent reviews
Works as advertised, 5 stars! I like the way it allows new products to bump up to the front for a specified number of days also!
It does everything we need, leaving sold out product visible for a sense of urgency and SEO, AND allowing us to sort different categories by best sellers, new items, or alphabetically. Nice job.
I find Bestsellers ReSort a very helpful app. Not only does it reorder the top sellers on a daily basis, but it also helps me to keep track of what the actual best sellers are - rather than taking a guess based on orders. The daily reminder helps when creating marketing campaigns - especially social media.
And by automatically moving out of stock products to the back of the list, means they aren't as visible to clients as they would be if scatttered through the catalogue.