Increase your sales
Sort and categorize your products, tweak Resort to match your customers buying cycles and preferences, and optimize your store to sell more.
Prioritize winning products
Sort products by revenue or sales. Organize products using tags, promote products manually, push sold out items down and so much more.
Organize products to drive ROI
Properly organized collections sell better and increase your Return On Investment (ROI). Resort helps you drive growth automatically.
About Bestsellers reSort
Bestsellers reSort is #1 merchandizing assistant with an extremely analytical mind.
Every day, Bestsellers reSort organizes millions of products for stores of different sizes. Small shops and stores with tens of thousands of products. Daily. Automatically. With full multi-location support.
reSort is the easiest way to generate more revenue & sales by adjusting products order to your needs. It's not a secret that customers take their time to find what they need by simply browsing collections. They start at the top and continue their way down. It's up to you to have your products ordered precisely in a way which makes more sales.
Create a custom order of products for any collection.
Exactly how you need it to be.
Every day, reSort analyzes sorting rules you set and re-orders products in selected collections according to these rules. You can set your custom sorting rules globally or individually, per collection.
Automatically sort & order products by:
- Revenue generated (for X number of days)
- Number of sales (for X number of days)
- By Discount (% or $).
- Sort by tags. Import/export tags to sort by.
- By Date. Sort by publish or creation date.
- By Product title.
- By Product price.
- Random products order
- Keep manual sort order and apply your own sorting rules.
Set the number of days for reSort to look back and analyze sales. This timeframe can be set to anything from 1 day to 360 days. Tweak this setting during festive seasons to increase sales and drive more traffic to the winning products.
Organize products in collections even further!
Use different types of products and organize them all. Just set the rules once.
- "Featured" Products - manually put them to the top of a collection. Promote seasonal or special items. Set different products per collection.
- Promote New Products - put new arrivals to the top of a collection for a specified number of days.
- Promote 'Back in Stock' Products - set reSort to consider these products as new. Specify the total quantity or quantity change.
- Order Products by Tags - position tagged products within a collection in the order that you need.
- Out-of-Stock Products - automatically push them to the bottom of a collection. Set backorders to be considered as in stock or out-of-stock.
We love our app, and we want you to love it too. We regularly release new updates and improvements to make reSort even better. If you ever need us, feel free to contact us - our support team is fast, reliable, and to the point!
Every store and collection deserves a custom order of products: the order which generates more sales and presents your inventory in the best possible way to your customer.
Thank you for using Bestsellers reSort!
Pricing 7-day free trial
Free to install
Store with up to 49 products & up to 99 collections
Store with up to 499 products & up to 99 collections
Store with up to 4999 products & up to 99 collections
Store with up to 9999 products or 100 - 300 collections
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Nice variety of options included. Support team is responsive, always guiding you through fixing the issue
Roma Designer Jewelry
We use Bestsellers reSort to manage a large number of SKU's across a variety of collections. The automated and customizable sorting rules allow us to put the right products in front of our shoppers as they spend time on our site. I love the ability to feature new items for a specific period of time, push out of stock to the bottom, and mix it up on occasion by choosing to sort a collection by revenue produced, inventory on hand, best sellers over a short or long period of time, etc. This is one that I recommend to any store with more than a handful of SKU's.
Bestsellers reSort is one of my favorite apps! It is definitely for stores with a lot of SKUs because it helps automatically resort the SKUs to make sure the available items are at the top of the collection. Highly recommended.