Back In Stock Alerts Email+SMS

Back In Stock Alerts Email+SMS

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp Integrations

J A M E S | S M I T H

This app is exactly what we were looking for! Customer service team has an epic response time and has helped me with all my queries. Overall great app and service!

May 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Gamer's Dream

I have installed the app and settings are easy to understand. Somehow the button didn't appear in product pages and I couldn't do it myself (I don't have much knowledge about coding so it's not a surprise) I contacted the developers of the app and they quickly handled the problem. It is working good and I am already gathering information about the demand for out of stock products.
Note: I have a mailchimp account but even though I didn't connect it to this app, I have received e-mail notification in my test.

May 4, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help!

Helenskinz

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. To view our button you have to find an out of stock item, currently there's a couple to view, here's a page to see my Button, customized to Blue. Here: >> https://www.helenskinz.co.nz/collections/vaporizer-accessories/products/nogoo-wax-containers-5-pack I have no affiliation to the App maker but I am happy to say once again, this is the best App I have installed, I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. I wish I had this App years ago! I give it 9/10 easy!!! I have been building web shops for over 12 years and this one really caught my eye. The App maker has been in touch too to ensure everything is A OK! I didn't need any help at all, too cool :-) Thanks HulkApps.com, well done!

March 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!

Bsai Seguridad y Controles

It has everything I was looking for !, the application allows you to customize the notification email as well as the SMS in a quick and easy way, notifications arrive to my clients without delay and the application allows me to review reports from all clients subscribed to notifications . Before I had an application that notified by PUSH but it didn't work well and
I did not notify my clients when an product was available again, with this application I know that my clients will be notified so that I do not lose sales. The technical support service is outstanding and friendly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Tiene todo lo que buscaba!, la aplicación permite personalizar el correo de notificación al igual que el SMS de una manera rápida y fácil, las notificaciones llegan a mis clientes sin demora y la aplicación me permite revisar informes de todos los clientes suscritos a notificaciones. Antes tenia una aplicación que notificaba por PUSH pero no funcionaba bien y
a mis clientes no les notificaba cuando un articulo estaba disponible nuevamente, con esta aplicación se que mis clientes estarán notificados haciendo que no pierda ventas. El servicio de soporte técnico es sobresaliente y amable.