Back in Stock Restock Alerts

Back in Stock Restock Alerts

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp + Email/SMS

Meaco (U.K.) Limited

This app covered nearly all the functions I required, and any minor customizations I needed were done by a quick, friendly, and very helpful support team.

Gentry Choice

Wonderful experience with the folks. Very responsive and quick attending to the matters as needed. App works like a charm, easy to integrate and setup. Couldn't be happier. Thank You!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Prettyclick Cosmetics

I have been using this app for a week so far so good. I had to change my themes couple of times, and they were more than willing to help me any time. I love their customer service and app is working fine.This is a new app and i hope they will improve as time goes on. I have few other hulk apps, They are reasonable and works well.

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for sharing with others in the Shopify ecosystem! We are proud to have you in our Hulk family!

Helenskinz

I installed this on Helenskinz Vape Shop NZ and it was a breeze to install, very good customization and simple to complete. If you want to move your button it's not difficult to move it in your Liquid pages. I think it's the Best App I have ever installed on our website/shop, I am looking forward to stock arriving now because a lot of it will be sold very quickly when added to the inventory because many people have already used the buttons on a few different pages and all of them are going to be notified the moment it is in stock. It looks cool, it's just the best feature you could add to your shop. I highly recommend it. Check it out it's well worth the time. Best Shopify App I have ever seen, I would miss it if I didn't have it in a big way! Support is good, had an issue, they fixed it and it all works!

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

J A M E S | S M I T H

This app is exactly what we were looking for! Customer service team has an epic response time and has helped me with all my queries. Overall great app and service!

May 21, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Gamer's Dream

I have installed the app and settings are easy to understand. Somehow the button didn't appear in product pages and I couldn't do it myself (I don't have much knowledge about coding so it's not a surprise) I contacted the developers of the app and they quickly handled the problem. It is working good and I am already gathering information about the demand for out of stock products.
Note: I have a mailchimp account but even though I didn't connect it to this app, I have received e-mail notification in my test.

May 4, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help!

Bsai Seguridad y Controles

It has everything I was looking for !, the application allows you to customize the notification email as well as the SMS in a quick and easy way, notifications arrive to my clients without delay and the application allows me to review reports from all clients subscribed to notifications . Before I had an application that notified by PUSH but it didn't work well and
I did not notify my clients when an product was available again, with this application I know that my clients will be notified so that I do not lose sales. The technical support service is outstanding and friendly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Tiene todo lo que buscaba!, la aplicación permite personalizar el correo de notificación al igual que el SMS de una manera rápida y fácil, las notificaciones llegan a mis clientes sin demora y la aplicación me permite revisar informes de todos los clientes suscritos a notificaciones. Antes tenia una aplicación que notificaba por PUSH pero no funcionaba bien y
a mis clientes no les notificaba cuando un articulo estaba disponible nuevamente, con esta aplicación se que mis clientes estarán notificados haciendo que no pierda ventas. El servicio de soporte técnico es sobresaliente y amable.