Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Hippie Kombucha

Great support from Ian, he fixed a bug that stopped it working with my theme - he didn't need to, as it was my end. Very attentive & friendly. I read someone gave a 1 star review saying he ignored them and was slow.. Far from my experience and I'm sure that's not the norm. Already recommended to others, thanks Ian!

Pavé Québec

The app works well and does exactly what it should... We ran into a small issue at installation (our store, not the app) and the support was most helpful!

Thrive Food Co

This is a fantastic app which has enabled me to take control of who can order my products, and all with just a couple of minutes set up time. The best part about the app, has been the support. Ian helped me with a couple of tweaks I needed for my site - he got back to me quickly, achieved exactly what I needed, and was really friendly in the process -I can't recommend this highly enough.

Bubbs Seltzer

I needed this app to work with bold subscriptions for my business and Ian went above and beyond to make this happen. I am very happy with the app and his ability to make this app work for my unique business. Thanks Ian!

Oddbox

Super simple to implement. Great Support and does exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to restrict postcodes at cart level

Ezy Cakitz

I tried using this app to restrict my shipping areas.
It sounded perfect for my needs and was a good price.
The app wouldn't load, I was told to try installing it again.
I did just that (TWICE!) and it still won't work.
Trying to fix it MYSELF as I was getting NO assistance from Ian, I upgraded my website's plan and that didn't help either.
MANY messages and emails later asking Ian for help with NO response.
I have given up on the app as I don't like being ignored.
I don't like that I had to give it a star, both Ian and the App deserves none.

February 7, 2020

Sorry Easy Shipping Restrictions didn't work out for you. You initially reached out to me on February 4th at 1:50am EST. I followed up at 5:26am EST and again (after you opened admin access) at 10:54am EST. Afterwards, I didn't hear back from you until today. Apologies if you feel ignored, that wasn't my intention.

Nowhere along the line did I recommend you upgrade your Shopify plan. Easy Shipping Restrictions is built for the ma and pa, small biz user and doesn't require a high end Shopify plan.

Thanks for trying out the app, and sorry things didn't work out. All the best in your future endeavours.

The Organic Drink Co.

Super simple to setup and does exactly what I need as far as restricting to our local delivery area before customers go through to checkout to find out a the last minute we can't deliver to them.

Dahing Plants

This app helped me restrict shipping addresses out of my delivery zone easily by postal codes. You don't need to upgrade your plan and do other bs, this app is straight forward, simplified. The owner also would go out of his way to help you with unique requests such as changing the text. Strongly recommend.

LAY London

Great app, does exactly what you need and if you have any problems Ian is hugely helpful and sorts it out straight away. A* app!

Pohjolan lähiruoka

Easy to install, very clear to configure. Ian was very helpful and customized the application for a different language. An excellent and affordable solution to limit shipping area by zip code.