Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

EUROFLORA WEBSHOP

Good app with excellent service! Ian is very helpful. The app does what it is supposed to do and is straight forward!
Good stuff!

Support your Münchner Drinks

Works great, the Developer is very helpful in adjusting or translating. Would be glad to pay for a pro Version.

Moja Dostava

The app is perfect! Works with great support! Support was quick and reponsive, willing to help. The app is doing its job as it supposed to do!

I was missing custom text translation, font color and size. Still 5 stars from me!
Best regards from Slovenia

woningverf

I loved the fact that we receive very quickly an customized and quick reply!
The app is very easy to install!

Potager d'ici - Toulouse

Very responsive support in less than 10 minuts, all solved , Tks Team
Very responsive support in less than 10 minuts, all solved , Tks Team

Encomendar Sonatural e Snock

So far, only good things to say about this app and the support team. I send an email and after a few hours, the problem is solved. Ian was very helpful.

BAUER UND METZGER

Great tool and even greater support by Ian, who solved all our issues in an blink of an eye. Recommended!

MARGARETE ZUHAUSE

We use the app to restrict our delivery area. Super easy to install and run.
Great and fast support! We highly recommend this app.

o.m.k

If I could give this app 11/10 stars I would. If you have a shop and want a clean and perfectly functioning app that restricts users, from specific districts from continuing then this is your app. No distracting floating icons or buttons around the design. Just a simple 'enter your ZIP code & check if it is available for delivery'. Customer support replied within the minute I sent my email with questions. Thanks Ian!

Simple Succers

AMAZING app! Super easy to install and Ian went above and beyond to help customize some features to suit my shops theme. Does exactly what I needed, to restrict customers to our local delivery areas.