Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Pousse l'ananas

It works fine, contacted them twice and quick response. Simple and easy. I recommend it. Make a try,

Petalon Flowers

Absolutely perfect for our needs restricting UK postcodes for next day delivery to the highlands and islands

Bakers Delight Chatswood

Very simple app, yet very effective. It has all the features i needed and was very easy to set up. I wanted to make a few adjustments to the displayed messages so contacted Ian, the developer. He was very prompt with his reply and changed the parameters to what i wanted them to be in a jiffy!

I definitely recommend this app

Ár functional

Wow! This app really helps us to control where we now have the opportunity to deliver our products fossil-free! Easy to install and configure. I also had some personal desires for customization and turned to support. Got an answer and help immediately. World class! What a service! Love this! <3

Downtown District Marketplace

I implemented this app to control the postal codes for our hyper-local marketplace. It works brilliantly! I wanted to make a small edit to the look and support was able to make it happen quickly. Great app for creating limitation on postal code checkouts.

The Home Insulation Team

A simple but effective add-on to the Shopify cart to prevent users from proceeding to checkout unless they enter an eligible zip code first. You can specify the zip codes one by one, or use wildcards. The support from the app maker is excellent and they are super responsive, 7 days a week. I would highly recommend this app look for a shipping restriction solution.

Marbled Meats

Amazing app, does exactly what it describes. Super simple to use and excellent customer support! Thanks guys!

Halal Drop

Ian has got to be the quickest responding developer out there. We had a small hiccup with multiple installations and he got it fixed right away! The app works amazingly well and is so intuitive to use. Definitely helped as this was a requirement for our business.

Pubble Delivery

The title says it all. It's an easy, straightforward way to control where your orders can go.
Ian's support on general questions and making tweaks to the app to suit our needs has by far been the best part of the app.
I'd happily buy him a beer.

fermerenelussier

Very nice feature. It helps our store to be better. Excellent service. We need some translation and team support make it happen very rapidly.