RetentionX: Analytics Pro

RetentionX: Analytics Pro

by RetentionX

100+ analyses, essential for the success of your business

MUD Jeans

Very in-depth analysis of our data. Great options to personalise segments and most important; aggregate your different stores into one dashboard. Support is the best I found so far amongst the various apps. Alex and and his team provide instant feedback and follow up. Recommended!

Vejo

Superb app with excellent features and by far the best value for money when it comes to data analysis.

ZOX

Probably one of the easiest apps to get setup on and it provides amazing data I haven't found anywhere else. The price point of $399 max is great. It shows data that I've been tracking manually for months and even data I had just started to track manually right before finding it. This has show a few HUGE things that we really needed to know. Since implementing this, digging into the data, and brainstorming around it, we're already seeing a lift in metrics. This is great at highlighting ALL your flaws and all the things you've missed? Tracking LTV monthly by customers is my favorite piece so far. This is something I've wanted to find for months but have only found manually elsewhere.

Turtledovelondon

I have been in IT for over 30 years and would honestly say this app would feature in my top 3 of all apps to develop your business to the next level. Ivan is hands on and any help needed he is a zoom call away. Very easy to setup.

Antsy Labs

RetentionX is one of the apps in our software stack that's a total no-brainer. Being able to have an accurate view of historical data from our store, in addition to forecasts that can be modified across optimistic, neutral, and pessimistic scenarios has been a game changer for us. No other analytics dashboard that we've used has offered the same amount of insights that this has.

LiveHelfi EN

Finally, I have the data that I have been looking for year's. Great insights in customers, life time value, churn, brand performance etc. Very cool that I can see aggregated data from all my stores. Support is excellent.

Material Good

Truly the best predictive analytics software I've come across in my 15+ years of running eCommerce stores. Highly recommend to any brand / company looking to take their understanding of their customers to the next level. Great team as well, super responsive & helpful!

My Social Book

It is the end of your painful copy-paste in Excel. We are using this app for about a month. It is just amazing because if you are looking for a CLV report, Forecasts, Insights on your customer and product data, this app will save you a lot of time and money. The build-in reports are very well designed and easy to use. And the support is very reactive! Thanks to Alex and the team to make my life easier and help me focus on the business instead of crunching data!

APRICOT beauty & healthcare

RetentionX is the shortcut to success. Instead on investing time to generate and analyse the data you can start immediately developing your action plan based on the valuable insights. Very intuitive usability and great tutorials!

ARCHIVIST

Amazing app to drive measurable business impact! The tool provides us with loads of actionable insights - we started lean, then upgraded twice in the first four weeks.

Previous 1