Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay

Heatmaps & Replay Session | Record & Track Visitor

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

A.N.S.

Pretty good. No rewind or skip forward features. I think it would also be better to add a way to go to next recording without going to the main menu.

Oferta Ok

Location Brazil

Testei outros apps que prometiam acompanhar o comportamento dos clientes na loja mas foi apenas com o Retter e com um outro que eu fui capaz de fazer isso. Tenho inglês básico e, mesmo assim, o layout do Retter permitiu que eu navegasse pelo app com alguma facilidade. Quanto ao suporte, ele é sempre atento e presente. Eu tive uma dúvida e eles me responderam na hora e resolveram o problema.

Aftershock

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use, and was stuffing up how the site looks like hotjar seems to do. We have watched around 15 people use our site and already found one of the things that we think is a key reason on why people don't convert.
Well worth using!

Pig-Jewelry

I just installed app, and didnt used still, but looks very good and ease to set up + very warm chat support

Voltaat

Location Qatar

The app is easy to use and gives you important Information about your website and how people react with it.

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app looks really nice and is helpful to allow me to see what is going on with my store. Customer service is friendly, quick and helpful.

Regalos Mila

Location Mexico

¡Excelente aplicación! Permite estudiar el comportamiento de los usuarios de mi sitio y así mejorar la UX. Sin duda, una aplicación que ayuda demasiado a mejorar nuestros sitios.

Oh my Valentine IT

Location Germany

Very useful app and helpful support. use it for recording the page sessions on my store and it helped me a lot to understand user behavior

Squel BR

Location Brazil

O Retter é excelente, simples de instalar. As gravações de tela são uma valiosa informação para entendermos o nosso cliente, e o app gera com excelência. Suporte rápido e em português! Indico para todos

Babys Passion

This App Is Excellent. Reasonably Priced. I'm always impressed with skilled App developers truly creating highest quality. It motivates me to happily keep going to achieve goals. The team maintaining this app is highest quality and i'm glad the app was recommended to me.

Previous 1 3 4