Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay

Heatmaps & Replay Session | Live & Visitor Tracking

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Voltaat

Location Qatar

The app is easy to use and gives you important Information about your website and how people react with it.

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app looks really nice and is helpful to allow me to see what is going on with my store. Customer service is friendly, quick and helpful.

Regalos Mila

Location Mexico

¡Excelente aplicación! Permite estudiar el comportamiento de los usuarios de mi sitio y así mejorar la UX. Sin duda, una aplicación que ayuda demasiado a mejorar nuestros sitios.

Oh my Valentine IT

Very useful app and helpful support. use it for recording the page sessions on my store and it helped me a lot to understand user behavior

Squel BR

O Retter é excelente, simples de instalar. As gravações de tela são uma valiosa informação para entendermos o nosso cliente, e o app gera com excelência. Suporte rápido e em português! Indico para todos

Babys Passion

This App Is Excellent. Reasonably Priced. I'm always impressed with skilled App developers truly creating highest quality. It motivates me to happily keep going to achieve goals. The team maintaining this app is highest quality and i'm glad the app was recommended to me.

Switch Research

Installed this app for BCFM to see how my customer will interact with my new changes so I can improve my store upon this data.

Harmony Grove Woodcraft

there's a lot to love in Retter, from the dashboard and how they enrichment the sessions with extra data, and as a new store their plan model allows your store to use the app for free to minimize expenses, and grow as you go... And the support is top-notch!

Cote Cuir Leather

Great app to see the replay of persons on the website and we can see from which country they came. Good price. Thank you.

Trotaps

This app is extremely useful. I had some problems with my funnel because there were to many ATC but no sales, so I downloaded this app in order to record my visitors actions, and to analyse what wasn’t working. After doing that, I made all the changes, and I started converting a lot more. So I recommend it to everyone who is struggling with its store and wants to improve conversion’s rate.

Previous 1 3 4