Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay

Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay

by Upify

Heatmaps & Replay Session | Live & Visitor Tracking

Idilik Yoga

The support was quick, friendly and flexible. The app is super useful to have insights about your business. I will keep recommending this app for sure!

Past Present Future Clothing

The app itself is great, useful for seeing replays of customers on websites as well as visualizing where customers click on a heatmap. My only caveat with this app is that it automatically charges you once you pass 1000 views per month. I had a problem with this, but I was able to figure it out with their quick and excellent customer service.

July 25, 2021

Our app is based on usage charge to provide accurate results without disruptions. 📈

LANBENA

It's really a nice app! I very like it. It helps me to know about the customers' events. According to this app, I can know about the customers' events. And Optimize my website. Adjust my marketing plan.

July 19, 2021

You've made our day 🙏🏻

Anodyne NL

Great app and great customer support really asking for feedback and suggestions for improvement! Excited to see how far this app will go.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are excited to show you what coming next :)

Anna Profumerie

Trovo questa app molto utile. Traccia perfettamente le abitudini dei clienti e il loro modo di interagire sul sito. Consigliata.

July 6, 2021

Grazie mille 🙏🏻

JungaJungle

I use it for quite a while, very easy to use and very helpful. the customer service was very nice to me and helped me with questions at first, everything works smoothly with no problems, the replays are an amazing tool to use and learn about your customers.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much! That means a lot to us 🙏🏻

Abeetee

Well! I am using and testing this App, its really helping in understanding the customer behaviors their interests and the requirements. It also helping me to re-edit my ad campaigns and control my social media spending.

July 5, 2021

Thank you so much! you've made our day 🌟

nosjewelery

Very Great app best for small businesses monthly 1000 free replays very very good. Thank you very much

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much! I really happy that you liked our app :)

CRIBBLIST

I'm currently using this app to monitor some basic metrics. The UI is very simple. Exactly what I like.

June 11, 2021