Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay

Retter ‑ Heatmaps & Replay | Reviews

by Upify

Heatmaps & Replay Session | Live & Visitor Tracking

Cote Cuir Leather

Great app to see the replay of persons on the website and we can see from which country they came. Good price. Thank you.

Trotaps

This app is extremely useful. I had some problems with my funnel because there were to many ATC but no sales, so I downloaded this app in order to record my visitors actions, and to analyse what wasn’t working. After doing that, I made all the changes, and I started converting a lot more. So I recommend it to everyone who is struggling with its store and wants to improve conversion’s rate.

Medifresco

Great support from their Customer team, specially Vlad which helped me figure out the problem I was having with the heatmaps! Keep up the good work guys!!

Amber Guru

We are using Retter - Heatmaps & Replay app with all our websites. It's easy to use and very helpful for understanding customer's behavior. With help of this app we were able to find out what elements are important to our websites and what are not. I definitely recommend this app.

The Low Grade Gamer

Fantastic APP takes seconds to set up and the knowledge I have gained is invaluable I have found 4 errors that I wouldn't have picked up on otherwise. The only issue I have is the way shopify have worded the "subscription" As on the free plan it states I can be charged up to $200US but this appears to be a shopify thing. More clarity on that would be fantastic. I really cant overstate how amazing this service is 1000% a must have app

Earth's Wisdom®

I install this app and get to dashboard which says to click on link on upper right to add my website. The problem is that the button is not there. Now I am trying to access the account again and it doesn't remember my password. Pending dev's response. UPDATE: Dev Vlad has responded promptly and addressed this issue. Thanks.

Apricitas Coffee, LLC

This is a truly must have app for merchants. It works just as promised and I find it very helpful with seeing the activities of those visiting my online store. The replays are insightful and I like that they have a free plan for those of us just getting started. Even the free plan has just enough features to be beneficial. Would highly recommend!

Kooshie Bands

A really handy app to have. With this you're able to see the specific interactions that resulted in customer drop offs. Love how simple and easy it is to use.

Signature Arts Digital

Good customer support. Great app to track user movements and improve your website. Good value compared to other apps out there. Looking forward to the new update.

Rytrus

Really great app to see my customer's movements in my website! Works almost the same way as Lucky Orange but has better value in terms of the pricing structure. I also heard they are coming up with new updates which some pretty cool features like showing broken links or if customers are clicking out of frustration and how many actions they are taking on our website. I recommend to try this app out!

Previous 1 3