Return & Exchange Portal

Return & Exchange Portal

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReturnGO
4.9
June 10, 2022

ReturnGo has been pretty awesome to work with! We made MANY requests when making the jump to the new portal to fit our needs and they did their best to make it happen or help with an alternative solution! Their Customer Service is the BOMB!! SOO Very Helpful! We are so happy so far!!

Kinsley Armelle
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 9, 2022

Ok as we all know, it is very overwhelming and exhausting trying to find the best solutions for our online stores. I was using Return Magic and since they are closing the first part of July I was tediously trying to figure out where to go next. Luckily I found these guys- ReturnGo. They give white-glove service all the way! I had 2 extensive in-depth onboarding calls that helped me customize my return portal to match my return policy. I'm absolutely thrilled that I discovered them because now I don't have to worry about this anymore. I found the best solution and it is ReturnGo- highly highly recommend! Thank you Lian! Cheers!

COSA 71
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 9, 2022

Very happy with this app. it is confusing at first but I took time to pay with it and with a little assistance with customer service I got it running smoothly. Their chat feature for help was awesome and got me help immediately.

MICHE
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 9, 2022

The best customer service you could imagine. They guided me through the whole process and set everything up. It's super easy for customer to use and incentivizes them to get store credit vs. returns. The exchange is super easy to use. Highly recommend.

Pyke Gear
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 7, 2022

It doesn't even seem real how helpful this app is not to mention the customer service is outstanding. SO thankful I installed this in my store!

Vakandi Apparel