Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CATO

Location Romania

I'm using this app for a store, and from the testing phase the app was smooth as butter. Had some translations that were a bit off and needed to be double-checked, but other than that, the support was ON POINT. I mean, from my point of view, the 5 stars rating defines the app and also the support. I totally recommend this app. You'll be satisfied and your customers will be satisfied.

Govanafashion

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 16 hours

GREAT SUPPORT TEAM AND VERY GOOD APP - They answered me quickly and helped me with everything I needed

Lunata Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is an amazing option for such an affordable price that lets us manage multiple return and exchange flows. Their team has also been incredibly helpful.

Awoo Pet Essentials

Can't recommend this app enough. Easy to set up as you can arrange a call after installing so they can talk you though the whole process. I had to use the chat for help a few times and they answered immediately and either did it for us or showed me how to do it. If all that wasn't enough to get you to download this app, we asked for an extra feature as we have 2 kinds of returns and they set the whole thing up for us outside of the normal plan we are on. And it only took a couple of days. Was having the type of day where nothing goes right and honestly, this kindness turned my week around. So get this app!

Coralliana

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Best customer experience ever experienced! Lian, the support guy following me, was excellent! The app itself it is also super duper useful, I don't think I am going back!

The Chrysalis Lab

Their reviews are accurate - this app and their customer service is amazing! They are open 24/7 and were able to jump on a Zoom call and fix an issue in 10 mins that I'd worked on for hours. THANK YOU!!!

Valija

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome returns app! Great functionality, nice price and super good support. The integrations work and it has streamlined our operation and removed much manuality. Two thumbs up!

Rich Boys

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed this app and only used it for a test return so far, but I'm giving 5 stars because in going through the process of setting the app up, the assistance provided by the live chat agent was excellent. Plus, there's so many options to offer customers. I look forward to the app working perfectly.

Brava Fabrics

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Estamos muy contentos con la colaboración con ReturnGo. Hemos propuesta varias implementaciones en lo poco que llevamos trabajando con ellos y siempre están dispuestos a escuchar y mejorar la experiencia de cliente!

Quartz Co. - Canadian Made Winter Jackets

Excellent customer service, quick responses at all times. The application works very well and is very easy for both the customer and the customer service agents.