Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Golf Shop at Torrey Pines

This rating is reflecting the quality of the onboarding session as we do not yet have experience with managing returns through the portal.

GARÇON

Great app. Does what all the other more expensive apps do. Very helpful customer service too. Recommends if you want to save hundreds of dollars on returns!

hernest project

The switchover to returngo has been really easy. Customer support is excellent, the flexibility is unreal. Definitely recommend this app for small business.

Golden Chic®

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has really allowed my company to simplify the returns process. I had a little trouble at first setting and understanding the parameters but the help has been great! They are always available and able to help me with any issues quickly!

Buttons and Bows

This app is the perfect return and exchange app. Lian was so so helpful setting this all up! He was so patient. Hopped on a zoom call whenever I needed help setting up. The app is so well priced and the first App to allow exchanges and upsell/downsell. All in all they deserve 5 STARS!! I highly recommended this APP

RUDY JUDE

Really loving ReturnGo so far. The support team is so kind and quick and really goes step by step with you during the onboarding so you don't feel all alone after downloading the app like other apps I have experienced. I am also happy they are able to accommodate different eligibility rules for returns which is something I have had trouble with in the past. So far so good!

Alan Paine UK

Had some difficulty setting up the App but a customer service member names Junessa invited me to a zoom call and she set up every little detail for me. She was brilliant.

Dida sports

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app and Great Support.
These guys are always ready to help
I can count on this guys every time to get anything resolved.

Jaxe + Grace Boutique

Just got this and so far so good! Customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!! They are so very helpful and took time to explain everything!

J. Brooks Boutique

Very helpful customer service - they always respond quickly and follow up promptly. They have always worked to provide us with solutions and tweaks to their program to best serve our store.