Revamp CRM ‑ Sales & Marketing

Revamp CRM ‑ Sales & Marketing

by Revamp

Sales team follow-up and marketing analytics & segmentation

Brightcore Nutrition

Software seems good for what I was looking for but customer support is horrendous. Only available via email with same cookie cutter response to schedule a demo to go over questions. I booked a demo 3 times at a specific timeslot and no one from the revamp team contacted me to do the demo. I have officially given up trying to use them.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that. The matter has been escalated to our CEO, and we kindly ask you to give us a chance to serve you better.

Cross Healthcare Services SCM

For a B2B wholesale store it has potential. The support is terrible. Do not try ot contact them through the in app chat as they suggest. Your fastest route will be where your app admin page is. Click on the link associated with support there and hopefully the response times are sooner. The plus to that is shopify is aware that you asked for support and they are pressed to respond in a reasonable amount of time. Their contact import feature is not a smooth process when imported via CSV file. This is tough because importing contacts is critical and if you input wrong you can spend hours removing! It turns into a nightmare