Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Import reviews from stores and boost sales with reviews

Revival Ink

I use this app to display all my Etsy reviews on my website in addition to my Shopify reviews. It took a while to get all my reviews imported, but it was worth it. It works very well! The support from Vishal has been amazing. Quick responses and very helpful. I cannot recommend this app enough. It is the best app I have used for the price.

Emmanuela

This app is really helpfull if you want to import reviews from any marketplace. The procedure is simple, the app is fully and easy customizable for language, fonts, colors etc and Vishal, who developed it, is a trully polite and proffesional partner. Thank you for such a good app! www.emmanuela.gr

OakiWay

Looking good for now, with nice features, Vishal helped with all I needed to set or add, Thanks & Good Luck!

Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd

The latest update to this App (March 2020) is worth doing. It's easier to use and has a lot more functionality. The support for this app is excellent! Vishal was very helpful and quick to reply. I wanted our Amazon reviews to appear on our home page...I tried to get it done myself at first, but got stuck. Vishal took over as a Collaborator on our site and got it working. Thanks Vishal! And the app settings allow a lot of filtering so you can control how reviews appear on your Shopify site.

NoCry

Very useful app. We have increased our CVR significantly since the implementation. It comes with great customer support as Vishal has always been there to help us out. Recommended!

PlayBetter

Such a great app! We're very happy with it and the support from Vishal has been absolutely top-notch. Can't recommend enough.

International Veterinary Sciences

The absolute best rating APP I have come across on Shopify! Easy install and automatic synching abilities, but the most important part is that Vishal (Developer) is super hands on and extremely helpful and courteous. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

anjkids.com

Great app to help us to import the reviews from Amazon. Ashal has gone above and beyond to help us to make sure the app works well. Highly recommend!

Flow Swim Gear

The app has made my site look so good. It's going to be great to launch my site with reviews from day one rather than starting from scratch. Customer support has been excellent.

UNITEK

This app is great. It's very easy to use. And so many thanks to Vishal Grag, the customer service. Every time I send email, he/she replied me so quick and solved my problems. Definitly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8