Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Bakerits

Import Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews

Our Moment

Amazing app! Vishal is also the best and will help you with any problem you may encounter. Highly recommend this!

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

Excellent app with very good features. Easy to use and amazing customer service. Vishal has been extremely helpful. Recommended!

The Handy Cupboard

If you have Etsy reviews that you'd like to transfer to your website, this app I think is the best and I've tried a couple for Etsy review transfers. Even after I switched themes and the reviews didn't show, I reached out to customer service and they helped out quickly. Highly recommend this app. It's worth it!!!

Silver and Moldavite

I've been selling on Etsy for 8 years. Transfer reviews was very easy, awesome customer service, very fast responding and helped me to solve any issue or question I had. Highly recommend to anyone.

Explorado Market

Great support and app. If you're unsure just get it, I've been very happy with everything! A++++++++

Pack Turtle

I needed an affordable product review app for my website and this one looks good and works great. I contacted support for help with setting up and they took care of me and were very professional and patient.
Thank you!

Guidalor

This is a very useful app with a lot of cool features and options. I am not a programmer and I had questions for the integration, but Vishal was very helpful and covered all issues promptly and successfully. It is very good value-for-money app.

Purplebone Ltd

Works perfectly, support is awesome! Easy set up and its working perfectly so far with the Etsy and Amazon integrations. Thank you

Festive Flirts

This app is great, but more than that - Vishal is amazing!! He guided me through every step and answered all of my questions. He went above and beyond so I highly recommend.

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you®

I have installed this app to all my 3 shopify shops, as I now have ~4000 cusomer reviews for my exclusive products in my marketplace stores at etsy and all amazon domains. My reviews are now visible to my shopify products as well. This app is really helpfull if you want to import reviews from any marketplace. The procedure is simple, the app is fully and easy customizable for language, fonts, colors etc Vishal, who developed this app, is a trully polite and proffesional partner with real technical knowledge. He is also very quick in his responses and actions. Vishal thank you for such a good app! www.emmanuela.gr www.emmanuela-schmuck.de www.emmanuela.jewelry

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9