Reviews Importify | Q & A

Import Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews

From $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Reviews Importify Shopify App - Import Reviews from Amazon, Etsy

QRxLabs

Very good and efficient app to bring reviews over from Amazon. Excellent and fast support from the developer. Very stable over a long period of time. Highly recommended.

dalbaglobal

Location South Korea

I liked how each review is linked on different product pages, I only saw ones that didn't have that function. Customer service is fast and they were really kind:)

My Daily Styles

Been using this app for some time and I can't tell you enough how easy and wonderful its been using it helping my customers get an honest review from my store and other sites. Plus, the customer service from the developer is simply amazing A+ service. Quick and responsive.

Metallichub

Great app, great support. Thank you so much to Vishal for helping about customization. Recommend this App.

Mad About Nature

I've only had this app a couple of days but it's fantastic & does exactly what it says it can do....and with so little complications. Compared to a couple of others that claim to transfer Etsy reviews this is the best by far. The process is smooth, simple & reliable. Did have a small issue with the code once it was installed but Vishal has been so quick to offer support & fixed within a few hours. Very impressed & a great example of a simple, no fuss app that is easy to use. Highly recommended.

oakguys.com

Just starting using the Reviews Importify App and I am really pleased with it!
Quick support for any coding issues or advice from Vishal.
Recommend this App.

Royal Metals Jewelry Supply

I love this app! It is time consuming to set up when you have as many products to import as I have but Vishal has been guiding every step of the way and has stepped in and accomplished what I was not capable of doing. Reviews are tremendously important and I am thrilled to be bringing mine over from Etsy, where I've sold for years, to my shop on Shopify. Once up the app runs itself.

Claire and Bella, LLC

Have attempted to use several review apps that allow me to pull from other platforms and this is the best. Incredibly easy to integrate my Etsy reviews with my shopify site. The reviews section looks good on my site as well. Ran into a snag when I changed themes and support responded super quickly to help fix.

Cakes of Eden

This app is exactly what I needed. I have a lot more reviews on Amazon than my Shopify site so this helps add credibility to my site. Big bonus: the customer service gets back to you super-fast. Like "problem fixed within an hour fast". Love it!

Ethical Fair Trading

Support from vishal is very responsive and helpful. Using this app for a long time now and its worth it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10