Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

From $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
VISHAL
4.8
November 30, 2022

This app is great. Exactly what we are looking for. It's user-friendly, has the features needed, and the support team is very helpful.

MUMO TORONTO
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 29, 2022

Love this app. I really liked it as it allows me to import reviews from different platforms effortlessly. Not only this, the app provides a lot of other features at a low cost. It's a complete solution and a trusty app. Good job developers!

FrredaHub
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 22, 2022

Generally, I do not like to add reviews, but this urges me to do so. I tried multiple review importer apps, but this review importify is far better than other apps in the app store. They gave much to their customers along with quick responses. The perfect app for your store. Recommended app.

Shoptohope
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 18, 2022

Excellent app with a smooth process of transferring reviews. I'm totally in love with this app because of its functionality and top-notch customer service. I would suggest others install this app.

ready set shop
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 15, 2022

Best review importer app. It does what it is supposed to do. So far so good. We are using this app in other stores as well. It works nicely. No complaints!!!! Will definitely recommend this app.

The Glamping Guys