Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

Brewing America

As a Amazon Seller, we know that reviews are critical and have a direct effect on sales no matter what platform you sell on. I was pleasantly surprised to find this app in the Shopify app store but because we have a custom template, we asked and received quick assistance from tech support (Vishal). He was quick and efficient in custom installing the app and it looks AMAZING! We will be a regular customer for these guys and I highly recommend this app for carrying over your Amazon reviews for the products you sell on Amazon. Thanks again!

Celebrate Gifts

This app provides a significant boost to your shopify reviews, and the ability to import and remove selected reviews is invaluable. Vishal's support in setting this up was very much appreciated and he went above and beyond to assist us. I would definitely recommend this app.

LUVV Labs

The support is absolutely super! had a problem and they fixed it on higer priority, I absolutely recommend it!!

Made Terra

It works. Great support from Vishal. Always available for help. He even helps you to modify your theme so that the reviews show beautifully

Fur and Flourish

This App does exactly what it says and looks nice on page. Best thing however is the amazing customer support from Vishal who is always available to answer questions and assist in making sure everything is working ok. Thanks Vishal!

bioniva

The app is great, we have the option of how to show reviews, and in what order. You can do the sync but also import custom, depending on what you want, so we like that flexibility. I have to also commend Vishal - he's been wonderful and always quickly responsive to anything we needed. I'm terrible with code, so it's a relief to have someone both knowledgeable and quick to help. I've asked him a lot of questions, and I've always had my questions answered in a prompt fashion. So yeah I really recommend this app, it takes the pain of downloading a csv file and reorganizing things, and you have a great developer who is always willing to help. Definitely worth it.

Earth Circle Organics

The developer offers great service, I had a problem linking products to reviews, he was extremely helpful and its a great app.

Aspen Naturals

App works and looks great on our product pages. The support team was quick to answer and help solve some minor errors. Thanks so much!

Armored Fitness Equipment

I have installed this app in two stores now and both work great. The developer responded immediately and helped me get it installed and working perfectly.

Hathaspace

Works flawlessly! And the tech team is willing to make any change you want. Really recommend this app. Happy customer