Reviews Importify | Q & A

Reviews Importify | Q & A

by Vishal Garg

Amazon Reviews, Etsy Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ebay Reviews

anjkids.com

Great app to help us to import the reviews from Amazon. Ashal has gone above and beyond to help us to make sure the app works well. Highly recommend!

Flow Swim Gear

The app has made my site look so good. It's going to be great to launch my site with reviews from day one rather than starting from scratch. Customer support has been excellent.

UNITEK

This app is great. It's very easy to use. And so many thanks to Vishal Grag, the customer service. Every time I send email, he/she replied me so quick and solved my problems. Definitly recommend.

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

The overwhelmingly positive feedback and referrals I've received to use this app, were not exaggerating. This is simply a little gem of an app. Superfast load speeds, great support to position it exactly where I wanted it, making it feel like a custom fit app.
Simply splendid.
Thank you, Vishal.

American Pillowcase

Vishal was super helpful in installing this app and fixing a couple of issues so the app would work as intended. I am very satisfied with it and highly recommend it.

Hero Travel Supply

So far the app is working well and as described. Vishal offers amazing customer service. Highly recommended.

Ella Freda Organics

What an amazing app! So easy to install with Vishal's help. He responded promptly with images and clear instructions. I was so excited to see all my Amazon reviews synched with my Shopify store with excellent display. I set this up a few hours before sending traffic to my shop so perfectly timed.

Grand Fusion Housewares, Inc

The app is great. It syncs all my Amazon listings to our Shopify page. The cost for the basic plan is very reasonable and the customer service by Vishal is amazing. He is super responsive. I highly recommend this.

Lashy Doll

Wow! The customer support from Vishal is amazing and memorable! Thanks for the amazing apps and now my reviews are shown perfectly on my page!

nerdytec

Very great app and we got amazing support from the founder. I highly recommend it as it will boost your shop.