Rewardify

Rewardify

by Indinuity

Store Credit + Incentives

The Natural Dog Company

They are really great to work with! Jesse went above and beyond in tweaking the code to try and get it to suit my needs (I was looking for an automatic % discount at X amount of $). Sadly it doesn't work on Shopify Plus Wholesale Channel (NO apps work on the wholesale channel at the moment), but it's a fantastic app for your normal Sales Channel. I am probably just going to open up a second store for my wholesale customers so that I can continue to use this app. Thank you, Jesse!

Shoptadpole

Rewardify was the best of all the loyalty apps we tested. They're all somewhat limited based on what Shopify allows the developers access to, but Jesse was extremely helpful during the trial period, even going in a tweaking some of our code to get things working properly and answering weekend emails when he was away from his computer. Works in store and online if you want your site and physical store to give customers the same experience. Rewardify even worked when we applied the customer's store credit and emailed them their cart so they could complete their order from home.

La Boutique Moso

I have tried so many loyalty and referral apps with hundred of reviews promising the moon, that never seem integrated to my website. Compared to the others, this app is completely customizable. It can be integrated it in a way that feels really part of my website and that is very important to me.
Some technical knowledge is required to set it up. There are so many things you can do depending on how you configure it. So be prepared to spend some time setting it up smoothly.
The support is also great and very responsive. So far I am very happy and I recommend this app

Coffeecology1

Like everyone else says here, Jesse is awesome! You will not regret it!

Stocks Bronze

Jesse is amazing. For months I had searched for a solution that would allow me to offer subscription "credits" to my customers when purchasing memberships. From my first interaction with him, he helped me beyond most would do. He went above and beyond to make sure his app was integrated seamlessly with my website. I have yet to find the support that Jesse offered. Not only that, but the app is awesome as well as provides everything I need for my membership subscriptions to run efficiently.

Mistyboutique Com

The only way I could issue a store credit to my customers was to provide a gift card. This product helped us get past that Shopify problem. Rewardify is a great product and they have amazing support. I did have a few issues after the install, but they logged into our shop and fixed everything.

Yourmood

The app delivers what it says it does and support is just awesome!

Mani Wraps

My review is twofold. The first part is the app itself and the second is the support.

The app solved a huge problem that I had been searching for a solution for months. There are a couple apps/services I found that will create a one time unique code to attach to my Mailchimp welcome email. Problem is they were expensive for what they provided, plus I have never liked the process of my customer needing to retrieve the code from their email therefore leaving my site. Rewardify worked flawelessly with their "new customer coupon" functionality. I now have a simple signup form that automatically loads the coupon amount after signup. This allowed me to keep them on my site and Rewardify is definitely priced reasonably for the functionality.

The 2nd part is the support (Jesse). Seriously one of the best and most friendly people I have worked with when it comes to developers. Totally willing to help and answer any of my questions and never asked for compensation for helping me way beyond what was necessary. I finally had to MAKE him let me pay him. Plus his response time was almost always within an hour, which is rare and so valuable.

Bottom line - you WON"T find better support and in my opinion, if you want to offer a free offer to new customers in exchange for email using this app is so much better than the typical email/coupon code process. I would give more stars if I could.

Aes Sportswear

The support on this app has been amazing...over the top. The author took care of my every custom need--working with me to get it just right for my site. He went above-and-beyond what you would expect! The app itself has a lot of features and is very customizable. It does much more than we use it for on our site. If you need help getting it up and running on your site, don't hesitate to ask. You won't be disappointed!

Maioneproducts

Rewardify is an app that integrates a store credit program directly into your site instead of having a separate app that runs along side. Your customer will definitely feel it is a part of your site. No need to use any silly points systems and redeeming for coupon, store credit is in dollar value and allows customers to redeem directly from the cart level. It is a little hard to integrate but Jesse is extremely helpful and replies to help emails usually within minutes. Extremely helpful and responsive to help request.