3.9
Edited January 27, 2024

Initially, I encountered a customer support issue. Despite expressing my need for a Key Account Manager (KAM), I spent an entire month wondering when they would assign one to me. the customer support team provided me with false assurances and failed to meet my expectations.

Once the Key Account Manager was finally assigned, customer support became more effective and satisfactory.

Wise Fox
3 months using the app
Roposo Clout replied January 12, 2024

Hi Dropshipper,

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. We request you to share your contact details here at support@roposoclout.com.

Solving your issue is our priority.

January 26, 2024

This has been a delightful journey, and a significant part of that success is Roposo Clout. The app has streamlined our supply and logistics seamlessly. The user-friendly interface and efficient tools have made managing our store a breeze. Special thanks to the Roposo Clout team for their continuous support. Highly recommended for fellow Indian Dropshippers!

Zoomindia
About 1 month using the app
November 3, 2023

I've explored many dropshipping platforms, but this one stands out. The easy-to-use portal makes it a joy to navigate, and the product quality is consistently impressive. The analytics section is a game-changer, allowing me to make informed decisions. If you're looking for a dropshipping company that gets it right, this is it. Roposo Clout app make my work easier and my product manager SHAMBHU NANJAPPA is very cooperative and helpful whenever I have a query she solved it on call even in late night she is ready to help if any work is pending even at 2 am in night .

STONES FLYING
6 months using the app
November 17, 2023

I recently integrated Roposo Clout into my Shopify store and was initially impressed with their product selection and ease of use. However, my experience quickly took a turn for the worse when I had three orders automatically canceled without any explanation. Upon further investigation, I discovered that the cancellations were due to supplier restrictions on certain pin codes. This information was not readily available on the product descriptions or during the order placement process.

The cancellation of these orders has caused me significant financial loss and frustration. I invested a considerable amount in advertising to attract these customers, only to have their orders canceled at the last minute. This has not only affected my sales but has also damaged my reputation with my customers.

I strongly advise against using Roposo Clout for dropshipping services. Their lack of transparency and communication is unacceptable, and their failure to clearly indicate supplier restrictions is a major liability.

Please think twice before using Roposo Clout, as you may end up facing similar issues and financial losses.

TechDhamaka
About 1 month using the app
Roposo Clout replied November 19, 2023

Hi Dropshipper,

We are sad to know that your experience with the app was not satisfactory. Please share your issue with us at support@roposoclout.com and we will look into it at the earliest.

Regards,

January 2, 2024

Worst app Fake RTO. This is a fraud app and I request Shopify to disable this app. I have recordings of customers that are telling that they did't recieve any call from the
delivery boy and no SMS regarding order from sell and roposo. They decline the fulfillment request so how I am going to tell a customer about there order. Support team have a single message (Thank you for connecting to Roposo Clout.
I understand you are facing an issue with order fulfilment on Shopify.
I would like to inform you that you don't have to update fulfilment manually on Shopify it will be updated automatically.
You may check the order status on the Roposo Clout application.
If the order is confirmed on Roposo clout, then do not worry it will get delivered and you will receive the payment for the same.
Please let us know if you need any more information so we can assist you accordingly.
Thank you for contacting us. You have a great day ahead.) which they copy paste. Worst app never install it by reading positive comments and youtube video they all are fake. Trust me this app is fake. Fake RTO fake delivery fake everything.

Deco Essentials
6 days using the app
Roposo Clout replied January 4, 2024

Hi Dropshipper,

Solving your issue is our priority.

November 9, 2023

Very useful. Please add a feature to create refund links for us

Hustle Cult
3 months using the app
September 30, 2023

Good app for those who are new to E-commerce and want to create their brands. Prices and markup are decent and competitive. Recent development on the clout has been impressive and almost everything can be found here, still the area of concern is with the few suppliers who are still not sending the proper product. Also RTO penalty is missing on order level, which should be added on utmost priority ...

SOLUTION BAZAR
9 months using the app
September 29, 2023

Centralized Supplier Management: Easily organize and access all your supplier information in one centralized hub. This feature ensures that all critical supplier details, contacts, and communication history are readily available, facilitating efficient collaboration and decision-making.

Automated Order Processing: Say goodbye to manual order entries. The app automates the order processing, reducing errors and saving valuable time. Suppliers receive orders in real-time, expediting fulfillment and enhancing customer satisfaction.

Real-Time Inventory Tracking: Keep tabs on inventory levels with live updates, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and prevent stockouts or overstock situations. Accurate inventory tracking is essential for managing cash flow and meeting customer demand.

Customizable Reporting and Analytics: Gain valuable insights into your supplier performance, order histories, and overall operational efficiency. Tailored reports and analytics provide actionable data for optimizing procurement strategies and identifying areas for improvement.

shopperce
8 months using the app
September 29, 2023

shopmahals
11 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Best in class platform, very helpful to start e commerce as a fresher, easy to source products, easy to sell in social media, support from team is really impressive

Shoppers Hub