3.9
November 27, 2022

The app is very user friendly although need some improvements in abadoned order so that we can capture them automatically.

Fashion 2 Gadgets
Edited May 25, 2023

pre paid order accept or only cod?
give a replan and why in shopify they show my home deatil for product inventory ?

this is my problem they guys solve it very good team

ShopZen
About 1 month using the app
Roposo Clout replied May 23, 2023

Edited September 9, 2022

Thank You Roposo for help, i am happy now, my all problem solved, Thank noor bro, please next bhi help karna.

Sundar Pari
April 3, 2023

amazing experience fast delivery good support . good price of product . best dropshipping service india.

EZKart
November 24, 2022

I have been using this app for 2 months now. before this I was only using glow road and another private supplier to import products. When I moved on to roposo I was very pleased with the neat design. Although it does not have all the features most of us will need to effectively operate COD dropshipping in India, one big feature that they provide is their analytics section. It really is probably the most important feature I have seen in a drop shipping app considering that it can really help you increase your profits in a significant way. since I can find out at a glance which products are doing well and which not so much. Now I cannot imagine dorpshipping without proper analytics lik Roposo has. Another place where Roposo shines is their dedicated and accessible account management staff, I am very satisfied the my account manager Varsha Ji, who is most helpful and even the staff on the other side of their helpline which is open all the time. I would still hope to see order returns manager on the Shopify app and and payouts manager added on the app to make the experience with Roposo almost perfect, at least in my mind. The product selection is also more thoughtful and careful although the prices are also not cheap but the discount systems make it worth promoting. Out of all the drop shipping suppliers, I think Roposo is easily miles ahead of its competition. Good Job guys and keep growing and making this app better! :)

TheWishCrate
March 8, 2023

Bakwass hai ..... Don't waste money wait and gather own inventory. You'll make a lot more money in return that way.

zooplift.com
Roposo Clout replied March 8, 2023

Dear Dropshipper,

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to understand the problem you encountered. We request you share your contact details at support@roposoclout.com.

March 29, 2023

average experience .No transperancy in payment. there is lots of thing which is not working upto the mark. but overall this gives you average experience

super bizaar
Edited January 21, 2023

They are a fraud dropshipping company. They are not at all trustworthy. The company's internal staff misuses the customer data acquired by drop-shippers and fulfills orders on their own. It is highly recommended to stay away from this company.

If anyone is looking to start an Indian e-commerce business and wants to drop-ship products from this company, then it's a strict no, they are not trustworthy. They will misuse your customer data, and deliver products on their own.

Stay away from them, their support team is also not responsive. I emailed them all the proofs, call records, and product images received from the customer, but no work has been done yet.

I had already sent multiple emails a week ago to their support e-mail addresses. They just created ticket IDs: #1250629, #1251248, #1251249, and #1251800. Not a single ticket got resolved yet, it's been more than a week already. I'm guessing the whole company is involved in the scam, otherwise, the matter should have been resolved by now. They are not even interested in taking this issue seriously.

I have SOLID EVIDENCE to prove that I had been CHEATED BY ROPOSO CLOUT and Shop101 team and their account manager.

Their team is a scammer. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Dope Hack
Roposo Clout replied January 21, 2023

August 5, 2023

Most of their products are 3 times higher cost for you compare to Amazon and Flipkart marketplace sellers. So what commission you wisht to earn on their product listing.
Don't expect someone to pick a call for business inquiry or discussion.
No Chat OR Phone support.
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. I doubt they are also using some other's dropshipping API to provide supply to their online retail business subscribers.

Biggshop India
2 days using the app
Roposo Clout replied August 6, 2023

Dear Dropshipper,

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. We request you to share your contact details here at support@roposoclout.com.

Solving your issue is our priority.

Team Roposo

November 24, 2022

Gr8 app. They are adding new products daily. They also peovide you persobal account manager to whom you can call or whatsapp anytime you face issue. Like my acc. manager Vinayak who help me alot whenever i face any issue by replying timely and understanding the problem.

WowThingz