Reviews (219)

4.1

Great
I Used this app for sometime now and i can always connect with my account manager and ask him questions to any problems or if i need any guidance....
Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what i was looking for

Smartly
August 18, 2022

HELLO EVERYONE I AM SO HAPPY USING ROPOSO AND I AM ABLE TO DROPSHIP JUST YOU NEED A GOOD ACCOUNT MANAGER AS I HAVE ! MY ACCOUNT MANAGER IS HEENA SHAIKH SHE IS SO HELPFUL AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS IF I GET ANY

Dealshop
November 3, 2022

Such a great initiative from Roposo for launching a stunning dropshipping plugin in India, Awesome collection with a reasonable price.
The best part is the service and dedicated support i am getting from the Clout team, which no other platform provides. At least try once.

Glamzon
November 21, 2022

Best app for Dropshipping in India, Every manager are very helpful
My account manager is Vinayak sir, he is helping a lot in every situation
Thank you Roposo for giving us the opportunity

Vaamik
November 26, 2022

The app is great. I have been using it for a few weeks now. Their customer service team is great. They even have a personal account manager who you can contact at any time with questions or problems. My account manager Ms Heena Shaikh has been super helpful in solving all my issues and providing me with clear answers.

The Enjoyverse
December 24, 2022

Not so much support and done huge Rto without any reason product quality is too poor, no payment and margin transparency

Basketdart
Roposo Clout replied December 24, 2022

Dear Dropshipper,

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to understand the problem you encountered. We request you share your contact details at support@roposoclout.com.

We will get back to you at earliest.

Team Roposo Clout

November 24, 2022

Got all the features what was required for doing best in dropshipping. Thank you for developing this tool

Trendyhome.in
January 29, 2024

Best in class platform, very helpful to start e commerce as a fresher, easy to source products, easy to sell in social media, support from team is really impressive

Shoppers Hub
About 1 hour using the app
September 5, 2023

Thanks to Roposo , I was able to shift from my self shipping business.

No issues of inventory getting stuck, warehouse rent and hassles of packaging and RTO. Also, you can use your entire funds to just focus on ads. Roposo Clout team takes care of the rest.

I was able to scale from 1000 orders per day to 3000 orders per day with Roposo Clout.

BigBucket
2 months using the app
November 24, 2022

I am using this app from last 6months. I have used other reselling apps as well. But this app is the best one. Every thing is gr8 in this app. Shipping is great. I receive my margines on time. Support system is very helpfull, even they provide you personal account manger which will help you to grow your business. BIG Thums up to this app.
Go for it.