Modern Package Tracking
Build trust and loyalty with Visual Tracking™ that shows shoppers where packages are in real time for the ultimate transparency.
Premium Order Protection
Reduce loss, boost your bottom line, and increase customer loyalty with best-in-class order protection.
Intuitive Engagement Tools
Encourage additional purchases by engaging your customers when buying intent is the highest.
About Route ‑ Protection & Tracking
Route is the premier post-purchase experience solution for online retailers. Brands across the globe leverage Route to decrease costs, boost revenue and improve customer experience.
Best part? It’s free.
What is Route?
Route’s unique suite of products gives Shopify merchants unprecedented control over their entire post-purchase flow. Best-in-class brands leverage Route for order protection, real-time package tracking and modern customer communication and reengagement tools—all without coding or development skills needed.
- Package tracking - Email, App, SMSOrder protection - Full suite of coverage options
- Order resolution - One-click claim filing and reorders
- Automated support - Instant resolutions and refunds
- Customer reengagement - Promotional content
Route’s streamlined installation process makes it possible to get up and running on Shopify or Shopify+ in minutes.
Why you'll love Route
Our unique suite of products gives you unprecedented control over the entire post-purchase flow, which allows you to reap the benefits of a truly optimized and effective delivery experience.
- We make it easy for you and your customers to protect their orders.
- Order protection increases customer confidence at a pivotal point in the purchase process and encourages checkout.
- Route covers the cost of all lost, stolen or broken items that have been insured which protects your bottom line.
- Automate support and instant resolutions to keep your customers happy and build trust in your brand. *Route repurchases products directly from your site resulting in additional revenue.
- Visual Tracking boosts transparency during delivery and decreases “where’s my order?” calls and emails.
- Visual Tracking puts your brand front and center during delivery, drastically boosting brand impressions and overall awareness.
- Engagement tools allow you to organically promote additional products during delivery and increase customer lifetime value.
What Route will do for your business
Decrease customer support costs
- Unprecedented transparency during delivery, order protection, and effortless claim resolutions drastically reduce your customer support burden.
Increase margins and boost revenue
- Order protection ensures every sale counts, by reducing shipping loss. Plus, with decreased support costs and additional purchases, you’ll take more revenue home.
Improve customer experience
- Protected orders, real-time package tracking and improved communication all lead to a best-in-class experience that delights shoppers and brings them back time and time again.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
So far, this is great. Most of our customers are using Route. Working with the Route team has been easy and seamless. The platform is very easy to navigate as well.
We are so happy to hear that your customers are adding Route, that our team has been easy and seamless to work with, and that the platform has been easy to navigate!
We feel very lucky to work with your team and protect your one-of-a-kind mission and products.
Should you run into any future questions, feel free to reach out to us at: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help however we can!
Hope you had an amazing weekend,
Jordan, Customer Service
Zoram, is the best customer service support at Route. Very responsive and follow up on your issue until it solves. Highly Recommend the app!
Thanks so much for this glowing review of Zoram's stellar customer service and response times, as well as our app!
We feel very lucky to work alongside him, and with merchants such as yourself.
Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to us at https://help.route.com/hc/en-us, and we'd be happy to help however we can.
Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Jordan, Customer Service
I can not say that I recommend this service. I used it for more than six months and during all this time I had THREE cases related to delivery problems. And only ONCE did Route cover the cost of the lost item. The last time I received an alarm notification from the post office about a parcel. Track number did not work. I wrote Rout's support and was told they couldn't help with it. Hundreds of dollars for six months to pay for the "service" is nowhere. Just weird.
Thanks so much for your invaluable feedback. We pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer service, and we are so sorry your experience fell short. We'd be happy to look into your customer claims and assist however we can.
It appears that out of the three claims filed, that one was filed outside of our coverage timeframe, the second case was closed as the customer told our specialist the package arrived safely after filing, and the third claim is still awaiting a response from the customer regarding updated tracking information. We've had an agent reach out to the third customer to make sure they're taken care of as soon as possible.
Since Route covers packages in lost, stolen, and damaged cases, we do require accurate tracking for all packages filed so we can ensure each situation is handled accordingly and within our coverage timeframes. As for the first claim not covered, per Route protection policy we do have certain timeframes during which a claim should be filed. An overview of our detailed coverage policies can be found here: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041131194-Route-Package-Protection-Policies as well as deadlines to report issues here: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050129513-Deadlines-to-report-an-order-issue.
Our sincerest apologies for any confusion caused regarding Route's protection parameters and required tracking on all packages. If you feel that claim denial was made in error, or you have any questions regarding our policies, please reach out to us at: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to revisit the claim or clarify further.
Hope you're staying safe and healthy,
Jordan, Customer Service