Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

FiXT Store

This app has completely eliminated our international shipping risk. Best app & people behind it are solid with support.

AmericanHardBag.com

No support no contact. The app does not work on my site. Several emails latter I have not had a single reply. God help you if you had a customer with a problem! I thought that this app was a great idea at first. It's beyond me that a company can take the time and money to put a service and an app together only to completely ignore their customers. Free is a bad deal when it leads to a waste of time and a bunch of frustration.

American Kettle

As a shop owner, the last thing I want to do is disappoint a shopper. As long as they purchase the insurance, they are all set should something go wrong. The claim process was fast, with no fuss!

Pink Pewter

Simple setup and immediate results! Fantastic way to increase conversion rates and elevate our customer service offerings. A win - win.

Nanoleaf Shop USA

Very easy to set up and operate, they handle customer service for claims (unless you'd prefer to do it in-house), and they handle replacement ordering. The insurance is flowthrough, so cost-neutral to merchants and covers full value of order for loss, damage, or theft. Would definitely recommend for porch pirate-y US market.

Gemstoned Jewelry

THE BEST insurance option I have used, ever! So happy I am able to offer this to my clients. For just a minimal fee, their entire order is insured. As a small business, I can’t stress how helpful their service has been.
Installation was a bit over my head, as I
am not tech savvy. No problem, within a few days, Route admin had fully installed their app into my site.
Now here comes the best part; they actually follow through & back up their guarantee! Unfortunately, in the past, I have had other insurance providers fight any claim I’ve ever made, with a lengthy difficult process, and generally little to no reimbursement. I recently had a package get lost in the mail. After confirming with USPS, I filed a claim with Route. Within 12 hours, it had been resolved, start to finish! I cannot stress how wonderful their customer support is ( Thanks Alex!), as well as their service! I highly recommend Route, and will continue to offer this wonderful option on my website!

WANDRD

The easiest and best thing we could have done for our site. Gone are the days of having to deal with the touchy verification of customer insurance claims. Route was up and running on our site within 48 hours. Since implementing, Route has improved our conversion rates, while providing our customers (especially those overseas) with a greater sense of purchasing confidence.

Verve-Hand Made

Route app works great even though it has some problem in loading sometimes. This needs to be corrected because a lot of time customers could buy the product and wouldn't even know such a thing existed on the store.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Ok well we have to eat our words. After a bit of a wobble and to be honest a bit from our end Route have been absolutely fantastic. We were contacted by support and to say they couldn't do anything more to help is an understatement. All is well top class support and we are very happy to have this app on our store. Big thank you to all at Route

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

Route is a total game changer. It alleviates calls and emails for our customer service team, which frees them up to focus on other customer issues. The fact that it’s free and easy to get installed and set up only adds to the value. Since we ship food products we can’t accept product back for resale so Route has turned sunk costs into additional sales. Anyone who is shipping CPG should seriously consider adding this app to their store.

Previous 1 3 4 5