Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Rock Blocks

It increased my conversion rate immensely. Incredible service. Nearly every customer snags Route shipping insurance on their way to check-out, and it gives me and them peace of mind. Definitely recommend, I don't know why anyone wouldn't use this service!

W. N. Ferreira

Not an easier way exists to make money and have piece of mind around the delivery of your products. They installed the app for me and every customer since has opted to purchase the shipping insurance and we get a cut of the premium...pretty nice.

Kortni Jeane

We've been using Route for a couple months now and it has been a great experience! Set-up is extremely easy and their team is friendly and easy to work with. This app is free for merchants but allows you to provide third-party shipping insurance to your customers where they pay a minimal fee. Many many of our customers started choosing it at checkout immediately. They've already helped a few of our customers who had lost/stolen packages either get a replacement or a refund for their order. They completely take care of it and will just repurchase from your website for the customer if they desire a replacement.

I would recommend using this, you won't regret it!

Thread Wallets

I honestly didn't think our customers would opt-in for Route because our price point is relatively small ($9-$32), however, surprisingly over 6% of our orders purchase Route. It's nice that it isn't any additional cost to us, but it is an additional service we can provide to our customer base. I think it can help breakdown any barriers for shoppers to purchase from us.

Transparent Labs

Was worried that offering this would hurt conversions, but we're actually seeing an 8% conversion rate increase at Transparent Labs. We've also seen a reduction of customer service inquiries with customers who purchase the shipping insurance. Can't think of a reason not to use it.

Nylah Beauty

Amazing app! We (along with every other Shopify store) have been waiting for a shipping insurance option for years and were just referred to Route. Great feedback from our customers with them adding Route to their orders, I would say a must have FREE app!

Future People

This app definitely helps customers buy. At first I was a little hesitant to see if it would deter people, but the numbers show that more people buy with the insurance option. Route's customer service is great. Honestly no complaints with this app. I see it as a must have.