Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Gemstoned Jewelry

THE BEST insurance option I have used, ever! So happy I am able to offer this to my clients. For just a minimal fee, their entire order is insured. As a small business, I can’t stress how helpful their service has been.
Installation was a bit over my head, as I
am not tech savvy. No problem, within a few days, Route admin had fully installed their app into my site.
Now here comes the best part; they actually follow through & back up their guarantee! Unfortunately, in the past, I have had other insurance providers fight any claim I’ve ever made, with a lengthy difficult process, and generally little to no reimbursement. I recently had a package get lost in the mail. After confirming with USPS, I filed a claim with Route. Within 12 hours, it had been resolved, start to finish! I cannot stress how wonderful their customer support is ( Thanks Alex!), as well as their service! I highly recommend Route, and will continue to offer this wonderful option on my website!

WANDRD

The easiest and best thing we could have done for our site. Gone are the days of having to deal with the touchy verification of customer insurance claims. Route was up and running on our site within 48 hours. Since implementing, Route has improved our conversion rates, while providing our customers (especially those overseas) with a greater sense of purchasing confidence.

Verve-Hand Made

This app just doesn't care for customers. Even though it is a free app and will get paid and they rejected by saying After careful consideration, we have decided that insuring your orders given that it is a newer store with high average order value and low volume(this is not really true) would pose too much risk to Route.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Ok well we have to eat our words. After a bit of a wobble and to be honest a bit from our end Route have been absolutely fantastic. We were contacted by support and to say they couldn't do anything more to help is an understatement. All is well top class support and we are very happy to have this app on our store. Big thank you to all at Route

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

Route is a total game changer. It alleviates calls and emails for our customer service team, which frees them up to focus on other customer issues. The fact that it’s free and easy to get installed and set up only adds to the value. Since we ship food products we can’t accept product back for resale so Route has turned sunk costs into additional sales. Anyone who is shipping CPG should seriously consider adding this app to their store.

böhme

Since we began using Route insurance our customers have been so much happier knowing that their lost package is covered 100%. We just provide our customers with the link to file a claim and we never hear back from them. No news is good news.

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Route has helped us save an immense amount of money as we don't have to pay out of pocket now every time an order is lost, stolen or damaged. Customers can order order with confidence knowing that their product has been insured 100%. The staff at Route is always ready to help us with any questions or issues that we face. This app has truly changed our fulfillment process and customer service in a great way!

RBX Active

App installation was easy. Customers seem comfortable paying the small additional fee and the first customer claim was dealt with quickly and effectively. I would love to see it added as a service fee or shipping fee instead of an additional item in the cart, but that seems to be a Shopify restriction that they are working through.
Overall, a very worthwhile app.

Motivx Tools

Simple and painless integration into our Shopify store. Implemented at the same time as we were running new product launches, so I can't say for sure what the impact has been on sales... but I have a hunch it's been good. Nice that our customers can have that extra peace of mind and the team at Route has been responsive and professional. Would recommend it, especially if you have a high percentage of website visitors that are new to your brand.

Vapourium

The set-up took no time at all! We had our first customer using it later that day.

I like that our customers have this added protection, and it means we aren't out of pocket should anything go awry, in fact we might even make more through resent orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5