Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Undercover Mama

This app has been so great! The integration and installation were so smooth and the app is doing exactly what it should. Great app, definitely recommend.

Corso

We installed this app about a month ago. It was very easy to install and only took a few minutes before it was up and running. The tech guys walked me through the install and made sure everything was working. Within a few hours we had customers purchasing the insurance. It definitely has given our customers peace of mind when purchasing our product.

The Bubble Tea Company

Waste of time. The insurance option never appeared on the checkout and continuous efforts to get support never yielded any results. The app is a great idea and Shopify desperately needs a working app for shipping insurance but unfortunately this app is note ready for prime time :(

YamiKawaiiCo

I've had almost 50% of my store's orders use this service since I installed it. I received an order with Route Shipping Insurance only hours after it went live on my site!

Star Hollow Candle Company

*Update Customer service helped us through everything and customers are using the add on feature. We have had success with customer using it and replacing items that were damaged.

Upon adding this app and having them install it, My menu disappeared. We had customers calling why they cant access parts of my website anymore. So if you have any advanced apps be warned they will change them. This cost us 3 hours of work to get it back to where it was. Not sure if the customer will like this feature yet. If they do I will up the stars.

Just Be! by Yinet Monge

EXTREMELY easy to install!!! As soon as I advertised I was offering shipping insurance I made an immediate sale! I am looking forward to continuing growing my sales based on this addition to the store!

Shower Diffuser

We've been using Route for a few weeks now and so far it's been great! Set up was very easy and the route support team has been excellent! We haven't had any customers need to use the service yet so I can't comment there, but most customers have purchased and I love being able to give them the option. The plugin looks great on our site and isn't too intrusive. That helps me know it's not affecting the conversion rate in a negative way... I'm willing to bet it'll increase it as customers will feel more secure about their purchase, especially since our product is a high enough price point that customers would be worried about losing it in the mail, etc. Super happy with Route, great app/service!

EllieGrid

Cart abandonment rate went from 46% down to 26%. Easy as that! They are also very easy to reach when I have questions.

WOOLLY

This service is free to stores, and it covers our lost or stolen orders so easily! We love the service!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Kevin from Route was very helpful. I ran into some issues regarding the app's compatibility with my drawer-style cart, causing me to ultimately uninstall the app, but he reached out promptly and offered a solution. I can tell this company really cares about their customers and satisfaction.