Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Legends

It has helped customers feel more secure when ordering knowing their order is covered if lost/stolen

TEAMLTD Shop

This app is great, and a no brainer for any retailer. Any opportunity to offer the customer more protection on their order for no cost to the merchant is great. Amazing support staff and simple integration completed by Route

The Great Fantastic

This app is not only incredible and truly does increase conversion, but the customer support was outstanding. I need help desperately on a Saturday night and they were there to assist me. Thank you!

Prior Snowboard Manufactory Ltd.

We just installed Route last week and we already saw some traction. The on-boarding was super simple and fast. We are stoked we can offer protection for their new rides! We've seen a growing number of packages being damaged over the years and this app was just what we needed to gain trust and add value for our customers.
Would definitely recommend!!

TREW Gear

Heard about Route through another company that we have partnered with in the past and so happy that I took their advice to talk to Route! The people at Route are fantastic to work with, the on-boarding is wicked fast and based on the orders that are coming through our customers are happy to have shipping insurance as an option when placing an order. Very excited about Route and the value that it adds to our site/customer trust. Would highly recommend adding it to your store!!!

RYLA

The best service for e-commerce ever!! I've had many customer with lost, stolen and damaged in transit packages. Ever since I installed Route, I haven't had to deal with any shipping issues. This is revolutionary and I have no doubt will quickly be available on millions of e-commerce sites.

The Material Girl Australia Pre-Order

Australian Shopify user and like a lot of ecommerce business's we were having our fair share of problems with AusPosts losing parcel's and having to recover unhappy customers. But now with ROUTE, those problems have disappeared overnight. Our customers are LOVING having there parcels covered and we are loving how much ROUTE has made our lives easier.

The ROUTE teams customer service is second to none and from the start we have felt very valued as customers. Set up is a breeze thanks to the ROUTE team handling all of that for us.

Its a no brainer really, it costs you nothing, but adds tremendous value to your business!! My advice, add this App TODAY !!

CountyComm

My #1 App hands down in our Shopify store. Makes it super easy for customers to add insurance and requires zero work from the shop owner side. Claims are easily handled directly on the back end with the awesome Route support team. Don't go another day without this app.

Freedom Rave Wear

This app is a no brainer for brands that care about their customers. Install was easy. We have seen the majority of our customers add Route Insurance to their carts. Route solves a real problem for us. USPS has inconsistent deliveries at times, packages get stolen, and a host of other issues which are out of our control, yet, impact our ability to delight customers.

We love Route for solving this issue. You should too.

Luxury Bag Display

I've been using this app for about a month now. I think it actually did help with conversion. However, I did have some issues with it after a customer complained. The staff reached out to me promptly and helped me figure out ways we can help the customer while they work on addressing some of the issues I raised on the upcoming version of the app.