Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Reece & Co. By Kiana

LOVE ROUTE! During all that is happening in the world lots of packages are getting lost or stolen and they have been so great to help my customers! HIGHLY recommend they have helped my customers feel taken care of!

yielddeals

During the Pandemic Route has decided to not protect the shipments over 30 days of order. I understand this is their business practice but during this Pandemic where shipping times have gone up to and over 45 days they have decided to not protect these against loss or damage. I was a long time user but this practice is down right not consistence with any values of a insurance company and a false protection for customers of having their shipments protected when they are not being protected. Route should be ashamed of themselves.

Clocking in for the Community

This has seriously been a game changer when it comes to providing the best experience for our businesses. It's free for us to have it on our site and the tracking app is incredible for our customers (also free). We manage several sites and we have had dozens of customers specifically mention how great it was working with Route, so I'm not sure where these other reviews are coming from.

I was reading some of the reviews - Route has been delayed slightly the past few weeks due to COVID-19 (so have we) but they messaged me proactively letting me know at the start of the month. Just got a notification from them that they're back to usual resolve times this week. If you're on the fence, try it. You won't be disappointed.

Accent Bath

Jordan and the team have been most helpful of the past month with our claims - highly recommend. It can be stressful for our clients when ordered items have been delivered broken or simply do not arrive. Thanks Jordan for the extra efforts over the COVID period much appreciated..cheers Mat

Brothers with Glass

Used to be a decent product. Now they will only make your customers mad!

Because of their lack of customer service I’ve lost customers, got charge backs and had claims denied that clearly should not have been. At this point installing this app will only harm your business!

Lace The Game

Update: Changing our review from two stars to four. Route reached out with an apology and assured us that they have hired more customer service reps to help process the high number of claims they are receiving due to the pandemic. The errors from our previous claims have been corrected and new claims have been processed in a timely manner. It seems they have addressed their issues and are back to functioning normally.

--------------------------------------------------

Before Covid this insurance was a dream come true for us, they took care of customer claims quickly and efficiently, saving us both time and lost revenue. However, since Covid customer claims are being processed incorrectly resulting in us having to cover the losses ourselves. We are disabling the app for now and hope Route is able to fix their issues and get back to running smoothly again!

Shiny Leaf

If you care about your customers' experience like we do, you would stay away from this service. They are great in sales but they don't offer any technical support or customer service. Many customers have been adding the insurance to their purchase which was ok, however claims which have been made by our customers have been left unanswered (almost a week now) with no sign of them getting answered. Only following up with the sales rep made them ask us for which claims are open. Thanks but not thanks.

T A Y Online Store

When I started using this app I told their represantative that I do drop shipping and packages may take 20 days in average to be delivered to customers and they insured that this won't be a problem at all.
With corona virus shipments got delayed for 40 days they covered claims equal to the amount they collected from my customers when they sold insurance through my website.
When the claims amount became bigger than what they have collected they stopped answering customer claims.
In result customers who knew that they have insurance considered this fraudulent sale of insurance from me and resulted in multiple charge backs.
It's absolutely horrible experience and not recommended to any one to use their service.

Be Maraki

I tried to get this installed on my site. They requested access as a collaborator which I gave them. I had problems with figuring out where the app was supposed to show up on my site. I emailed them multiple times with absolutely ZERO response and so I had to remove this from my site.

Galaxy Puzzles

I added Route and received a message that it was live. No evidence of it being live on the site. I have messaged them three times over a few weeks with absolutely zero response. I now want to get rid of it due to their awful support and am likely to have to pay someone else to get rid of any code they installed. Not to mention they have a connection to my bank account that I don't trust at all any more since there is no way to communicate with them. If I could give zero stars I would.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8