Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

Route has helped us save an immense amount of money as we don't have to pay out of pocket now every time an order is lost, stolen or damaged. Customers can order order with confidence knowing that their product has been insured 100%. The staff at Route is always ready to help us with any questions or issues that we face. This app has truly changed our fulfillment process and customer service in a great way!

RBX Active

App installation was easy. Customers seem comfortable paying the small additional fee and the first customer claim was dealt with quickly and effectively. I would love to see it added as a service fee or shipping fee instead of an additional item in the cart, but that seems to be a Shopify restriction that they are working through.
Overall, a very worthwhile app.

Motivx Tools

Simple and painless integration into our Shopify store. Implemented at the same time as we were running new product launches, so I can't say for sure what the impact has been on sales... but I have a hunch it's been good. Nice that our customers can have that extra peace of mind and the team at Route has been responsive and professional. Would recommend it, especially if you have a high percentage of website visitors that are new to your brand.

Vapourium

The set-up took no time at all! We had our first customer using it later that day.

I like that our customers have this added protection, and it means we aren't out of pocket should anything go awry, in fact we might even make more through resent orders.

The Buyers Club

This app is great! It took a quick 5 minute chat with them, 2 minutes to get the app installed, and within 30 minutes they'd done the on-boarding and we had people using it. We've seen a jump in cart conversions and I can tell our customers will like the extra security.

We have over half of our customers use it. I'd highly recommend this!

Cannae Pro Gear

Great guys, just make sure you keep track of your themes. Great service! Really helps with conversion

Blue Haven Holistics

I've heard good reviews about this app so wanted to download it to my store. There was a glitch downloading and getting my account set up. I contacted Route and they walked me through it. Very helpful and great customer service!

Hissy Fit Fabrics

What a great peace of mind for both myself and my customers for easy, economical shipment coverage. A large percentage have opted to use Route for their shipments and we have had a great experience with this company.

BodyBrew

We have definitely noticed a higher conversion rate on our site since using the Route app. Over 70% of our customers opt for the insurance, which increases their confidence in our business and the confidence that no matter what they will get their product.

Replica Surfaces

Route has been a game-changer. There is nothing worse than receiving complaints about damaged products and Route has lifted that off or our shoulders. I was skeptical at first, but was reassured to find that they treat my customers with the same "white glove" service that I strive for. They were helpful and friendly in setting everything up and it has been an easy addition to our store. I only wish I had found out about their service earlier. Highly recommended even if you have have a small damage rate.

Previous 1 3 4