Ryviu: Product Review Platform

Ryviu: Product Review Platform

by Ryviu

Build trust & sale more by collect product reviews

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Ryviu app and I like it. It is customizable and I like that you can use it to import reviews manually from Aliexpress. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Outlist

The app keeps charging me every month even though I have a free account!!!

Shopify even blocked my store because of this app!!!!!!

I have the screenshot proving it!!!

January 20, 2020

Hi there,

First, we apologize for the problem you encountered.
With our app, you can use it with the free version forever. If you purchased via Shopify payment, then it will automatically cancel your subscription if you uninstall Ryviu app or close store.
If you purchased via Paypal, then please cancel your account refer to this instruction:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Settings near the top of the page.
3. Click Payments.
4. Click Manage pre-approved payments.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
Our app is reviewed by Shopify before releasing on Shopify app store so they will not block your store because of it.
We hope you get back to us so we can resolve your issue. And can help our application bring the most convenience to customers. Hope to receive good news from you!

Best Regards,

Ryviu

Planet Posture

When this app works, it works good. But trying to transfer a fully paid account from an old store to a new store is impossible! Even though I followed the instructions provided to transfer the account to the new store, the change doesn't take place and there is are no instructions to delete the old store from the Ryviu app. No way to email anyone, just the chat feature which has pop up answers to choose from. So now how do I delete the old accounts so that the new account is not getting reviews from the old store?!

UPDATE:

I have been in touch with the Ryviu team and the customer service has been amazing. They have helped me to sort out all the issues with both my stores and switching accounts from this old store to the new one and the app is now working great so I am very happy. This is a great app, why I initially gave 3 stars but now with the wonderful customer service, I have upgraded to 5 stars. Highly recommended.

January 21, 2020

Hi there,

We are in the Vietnamese Lunar Newyear holiday so we will delay in response. If you want to connect a new store with an old Ryviu account, then please login to that account and install Ryviu app from this link below https://app.ryviu.io/platform then your store will connect with the account which you are login when installing. But please note that if you purchased via Shopify payment, then that payment will be accepted for the store, not for your account, and it will be canceled after you uninstalled our app or close your store.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

LojaCalifornia.com

Awesome app and awesome works there. Help me a lot when I need. Great professionals. Super recommend it. Thank you.

Naturaw

its free, but limit you to 20 reviews only, also if you delete those, you can't upload anything ever again because you used your limit.
if you are using for a free solution, this isn't it.

Palacio Digital

I just have to say that their customer service is incredibly awesome. I had some issues with the reviews position and stars position and they added for me.

Really impressed

rendolls.com

great service......Really help me a lot. Thank you so much to your guys.
Great APP, so helpful, really like it

Watches United

I was impressed and very surprised by how easy it was to use this app and import high quality reviews. I have received customer service twice and they know their app soo well, they were able to recode my store quickly to fit my customers needs. Thank you soo much!!!

Chilco Leather

Used AliReviews (sucks - their servers are overloaded and frequently you get logged out of admin area and your reviews simply do not show on pages when server cannot connect - off course nothing shows you this but it is the only explanation)

Used Loox - it's okay, overrated and and very limited unless you step up to their pricy packages - way overpriced.

Ryviu !!!

This may not have all the flashy looks of Alireviews, but there is lots of control in the admin area. If you know CSS you can make the reviews look as nice as AliReviews (well almost).

Rvviu vs Loox - Most of what Loox offers can be found in this app. Not everything but that is reflected in the price.

The best thing about this review app - RELIABILITY!! Always displays, loads after page loads - GT Metrix testing - good and 10 points faster than AliReviews. Never tested speed comparison for Loox.

Admin area could use a small improvement - mainly in sorting product lists A-Z or ? If you want to change reviewers names, that is manually done - but then in AliReviews, ended up having to do this anyways as it's system could not be relied on to change everything as specified.

All that said. For the Reliability of this app and the low base price, I am more than willing to put up with a few minor things in the admin area... which I am sure the developer will update as they are improving all the time.

No, I am not affiliated - just fed up with the other apps, to pricey or unreliable. After messing with those and having to redo review imports twice now... this app deserves a detailed review of what makes it better than the other leading apps right now.

As long as Ryviu keeps it's servers at peak performance I see no issue with this app. Personally I would do away with the free version which will reduce server load and provide better performance to paying customers (performance is good - talking future tense). For $5 month you get a very good app. And then they can afford the server costs and improvements and continue to keep things at peak performance.

ADDED: My store is small, about 95 products. This app was good for this amount. If you have a lot more and plan to import from AliExpress, you may want to test it out. I don't think the admin area was designed for stores with 100's or 1000's of products. That said, if you are not importing and just want the ability to collect reviews from new customers on a product page it would be fine regardless of the numbers of products.

Very glad I found it.

P.S. Support is very good and fast

Simple Green Kitchen

Great app and great service! They responded veery quickly and helped me with a problem on my website! Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6