Ryviu: Product Review Platform

Ryviu: Product Review Platform

by Ryviu

Build trust & sale more by collect product reviews

Jovivi

Great APP! professional Support! I have a custom theme and using tabs at product descriptions. several apps i tested were not showing properly the reviews. Then I found Ryviu and installed it, and all went perfectly. I wanted some more customization and the support help rapidly and did the job. There is also good documentation. So installed it, great App!

IN Personal Audio

Really nice, they really help you right away. I needed some custom coding, and they did it right away!

HotSnap

This is the best app ever, it increased my conversions, and the customer support team is EXTREMELY helpful. I have a question regarding a function I wanted to see was available or not, and their team implemented it for me without me having to ask. Great app and team.

Eyewin

I used this app for all my stores, this is so nice and a great support team. I love that. Thank you for support and help me a lot.

Evil Shirt

I used this app to import my Amazon reviews to my store. The first time, I had some problems but their supports helped me to fix it. Thank you so much! It works so well!

Colzer

Excellent a great app for those who want a good review and creat trust in clients, very very good!!

CHALLENGER SPORT

One of the main reasons I went with Ryviu over other review apps was because of the awesome customer service. The app does everything I need it to do.

BP CLEANER

Their staffs are super helpful! They knew exactly what I needed fixed and did it super fast! Yen was great :)

Topbrighttoys

After trying 6 other review apps, this is the only one that I was looking for. Their customer service is even better. I highly recommend!

MiniTECH Group

If there's an option to give zero stars, that would I choose. App wasn't working for a long time, their support wasn't able to do anything and after I gave them a bad review, they asked me to delete it and to connect them with TeamViewer ... After that, shitstorm happened, not just that they haven't been able to fix anything, they were tempering with my network and now my internet is working terrible, not loading pages, reporting errors, WiFi goes up and down so I even have to call my ISP support now, i mean FFS! I will report them anywhere I can, starting from Shopify first but for those thinking about installing this app, just DON'T, under any circumstances! SCAMMING APP

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9