Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Tome Ofertas

Muito bom!!! Suporte bom e muito funcional. Precisei de ajuda e fui atendido em menos de 2 minutos com meu problema resolvido

Coisa de Casa

great support from Selina....................................................................................................................................

Active Gift

their support is very helpful and patient, walk me all the way. i can not thank them any more. 5 sta

Luckycape

I like this app so much, i use it for rewievs, and the support is perfect, they answer very quickly and friendly!

Optimum Gaming

Selina was the best. She help me a lot! Thank you so much Selina for your help. I wish you a good day!

LOPZ SHOP | SITE OFICIAL

App ótimo, suporte excelente. Recomento demais. Precisei deles agora a pouco, estou com 3 produtos rodando e tive problemas das avaliações de 2, eles resolveram com 20 minutos. Muito grato.

Barato Shops

Suporte Incrível. Equipe comprometida em solucionar o problema do cliente de forma rápida! Recomendo

IceeDrip

nice app i love it,I will upgrade it in the futuer when i got money made by my store , and the support is good as weell

TractorByNet Store

Product Q&A doesn't work when inserted into template. Instructions reference a theme template that doesn't exist. Deleted app.

November 23, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Yen from the Ryviu Team.

Firstly, I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app. Ryviu supports Paid plans to add the Q&A widget. Therefore, it does not work on your Free account. Please check the detail in our pricing section https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu.

I hope you can give me a chance to assist you. I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Yen

Zangari

Perfect ! Iwas confused about some stuff but the online chat is very impressive, thanks, best app for reviews at the moment

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73