Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Safewayze

Excellent customer service, very fast response time! The app is easy to use and useful. You get a lot with the free plan and I will soon be upgrading!

Starelax

I use the app for all my website, it is very easy to use and you can almost customized everything which is very useful. Especially when you have a website in a different language than english this is very convenient to be able to adapt it the way you want. Also the staff is super useful and answer very quickly!

oooden

I highly recommend this plugin, they answer questions online very quickly! They helped me solve the problem in 10 minutes!

Coolcat Gadget

I'm very satisfied with the app. Switching and import old reviews from another app were very easy. Customer support is fast and professional.

VIPWIGS

Dan & Yen are very helpful and they are so sweet. Must have review app! We have used this app on all of our stores.

zamkolstore

I love this app!! I should highly appreciate the excellent support helper: Dan. He is very efficient in helping me solving many technical difficult problems.

Qingdao Ailice Hair Products CO.,Ltd

刚开始使用这个应用,体验非常的棒。推荐大家安装使用,shopify店家的好帮手。应用值得尝试使用,客服的服务业非常的及时专业,而且服务台服非常的棒,很有耐心,仔细询问我的问题并帮我解决了问题,非常棒的一款应用

Lucky Iron Fish

The app makes importing reviews easy and efficient! Thank you to the support team for all their help in resolving any issues we encountered - we really appreciate it!

WLDOHO

Super fast and friendly moreover a direct solution was implemented. Many thanks for this dear Yen :-)

Refulgent

I am very pleased with Ryviu reviews, they have really taken the time to help my store become social proof, the team gets back to your promptly as they can with Solutions I appreciate there help and I highly recommend for you to use this review app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57