Ryviu: Product Reviews App UGC

Ryviu: Product Reviews App UGC

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & AliExpress Reviews Import, Star & Photo review

Officer Daily

Customer service is amazing. They get back to you in minutes and resolve any dramas with code etc right away!

The Outlet X

I have tried other review apps. I have just started using RYVIU and it is my absolute favorite until now. I had a request to change a few things on my page regarding the position of my reviews, I contacted the support team, and Selina solved my issues. In 2 minutes. She was great and the app is great. Thanks!

starpawer

Great app, very useful, had issue finding the code to adjust star reviews and Seline helped me out quickly. Amazing app and client service!

IPAINTER

Staff are very patient to help me solve my problem, this plug-in, really easy to use! Solved my big problem!

Viva Sttore

Estava com problemas na minha loja, os depoimentos não estavam aparecendo de forma alguma. Mas entrei em contato com o suporte e eles solucionaram o meu problema muito rápido! Parabéns!

Skin Prolight

Just started using the app. Received a prompt customer service support. Thank you very much! I highly recommend it to everyone.

joolihome

Really good app~It's beutiful and very useful ! fast and nice, the support servie solve my problem perfectly,and reply me very fast. highly recommand.

Tendencia Latina

Great app for your shop with many features. I use it in both of my shops. Very good customer support. Special thanks to Dan, Yen and Selina. 5 Stars for this app!

Allprinty

I use it for more trust in my store and it worked really well. Set up is easy and customer support is fast + nice too. Can recommend to anyone who are looking for a branded store

Men of Style

bonne appli, et service client au top: ils répondent rapidement et hésitent pas à prendre la main pour répondre aux demandes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32