Ryviu: Product Review Platform

Ryviu: Product Review Platform

by Ryviu

Build trust & sale more by collect product reviews

JoshNAh

I've been using this app for months now. It's a very good app, and customer service is excellent. Every time I have issues with settings, they always fix them for me. I created a new store and can't figure out how to copy reviews from my old store and Yen did everything for me. I highly recommend this app.

COSTANTIA

very professional app helped me so much with conversions. very simple to use the most important thing that with all this is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rabbit Fantasy

Been using this app for more than a month and it has been very reliable.
This app is powerful. I can import reviews from aliexpress and amazon.

Traquinar

All that a need.Excellente Application pour les commentaires Clients, un très beau Design et un Staff vraiment réactif merci.

Dragons-Royal

Ahools

Fame,wealth and knowledge are merely worldly possessions that are within the reach of anybody sriving for them.But your experience of and feelings about life are your own and not be shared.No one can live your life over again after your death.A full awareness of thins will povnt out to you that the most important thing in your existence is your distinctive individuality or something special of yours.What really counts is not your worldly success but your peculiar insight into the meaning of life and your commintment to it,which add luster to your personality.

Contact Pêche

Excellente application pour les commentaires clients, un très beau design et un staff vraiment réactif.

Cosmolle

Always optimizing, customer service is very good and they helped solve many problems. Highly recommend.

Backpack Vendor

This app is wonderful and has lots of nice features, like editing the review widget with the colors you like so that the color scheme matches that of your store. The support team was also very helpful and responds quickly.

That said if you use another Spotify app to edit your store pages you might run into incompatibilities with this app. I use pagefly to edit all of my product pages and the score rating did not appear on my pages, and the review widget appeared at an incorrect position, so I had to edit the code myself to place the widgets where I wanted. The documentation for editing the code was somewhat helpful but pretty lackluster so I mostly had to guess where to add the code, but in the end, it worked out. Besides this problem, I really like the app and it was a great addition to my store.

October 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
Our app has not integrated with PageFly app yet, so you need to add our code snippets to your product page manually. It can make you feel confused a bit with our app because you need to have a little coding knowledge to do. However, please don't worry about that, we will check and add a document for how to install Ryviu snippet codes to PageFly soon.

Thanks in advance!

xureshop

Been using this app for more than a year and it has been very reliable. The support team is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and my request been successfully done.

Previous 1 3