Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Havolin

Estou imensamente satisfeito com o atendimento de suporte realizado pela funcionária Selina. Atendimento direto e eficaz!

Varejo Prime

A Selina resolveu meu problema muito rápido, suporte excelente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-LIGHTS

I installed this app and I'm so happy I did. It really looks professional, whether on a desktop or mobile. I reached out to the support and they fixed question within the next 2h. I really think it is a good app for your store.

La Boutique Nippone

Very good application with a competent and extremely responsive customer service, thanks again to them.

TaifJewelry

Thank you Selina for taking action for my request.
Problem solved.
**********************************************************

TraumDusche

Great App, easy to use. also the customer support is so friendly. Can only recommend using it! :) Thanks!

Enzymatic Cleaner Philippines

Love this app. Very easy to use and customer service is always responsive. I had very specific needs that I wanted to have reviews on and they were able to help me with that.

Z8 Leather Jackets

Ryviu support is one of the best I have ever seen. I was having a few issues and they resolved my problems in no time. Dan in particular was great in assisting me. Thanks

TropiCase Officiel

bonne application, support anglais très réactif et sympa ils ont résolu des problèmes rapidement je recommande

Epetuber

This app is really good. It solved many of my problems. Customer service is also very good. They can help you solve all problems quickly, highly recommended.