Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Beachiomat

This app is better than other paid review apps. Fast customer supports and understand my problem and solved it within minutes. I'm using Ryviu in all of my Shopify stores. Support was friendly. Highly recommend this app.

COZYER

I used this app to collect customer reviews for products on our website and via email after the purchases. It’s amazing app with great support team. The review section interface on our site looks professional and reliable. Happy with it. Definitely recommend this app for who need to collect customer reviews

TOXELLO

Great app and service! The live chat helped me alot. I use it on all my stores and its also FREE! Thank you!!!

GEEYAL

This is the best review app I've ever used,I recommend all shopify seller to use it. I'm sure you'll be satisfiedthank you very much!

PRISMASKIN

The best app for reviews. It’s easy to use and you can personalise it much as you want. Nice customer service

Au coeur du Japon

Perfect review app ! Best personnalisation and support really effective. I highly recommand this app

Papablic INC.

I love this app. Their customer service impressed me a lot.
Thanks for Ryviu, it's no more a problem for me to export the review from Amazon.

WALEA

FR : J'utilise cette application pour les avis clients et elle est vraiment top ! Elle est simple d'utilisation tout en fournissant un fort degré de personnalisation. Quant au support, tout est parfait ! Ils sont réactif et trouvent toujours une solution.
EN : I use this app for customer reviews and it is really great! It is easy to use while providing a high degree of customization. As for the support, everything is perfect! They are responsive and always find a solution.

Very good app!
The only app in the store with Q&A feature which allows answering customer's questions by other customers (and not only by admin). That creates additional engagement to your store from the customer's side, and if those answers are worthy, lessen workload for the admin. That exact function is presented in Amazon as well, and it's a shame that other similar apps don't provide that feature. Also I found customer support a great help. It has extra long working hours (from 8am till 11:59pm) and is very friendly.

ABIKINIGIRL

The review is so perfect suit for my site, all of my store have installed the app, recommend, recommend, recommend.