4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, affordability, and scalability in collecting and displaying customer reviews. It's praised for its seamless integration with store themes, user-friendly interface, and the ability to edit reviews directly. Many appreciate the responsive 24/7 customer support via live chat and its cost-effectiveness, with a free version offering more features than some premium competitors. It's seen as a reliable, cost-effective solution for boosting online sales and reputation.

October 30, 2023

One of the best affordable review apps for Shopify.

I have everything I need from this review app, and it doesn't cost much. The customer support is always there to help, which is great. I used to use a different app called Stamped, but I switched to Ryviu, and I highly recommend it.

Bee Enriched
Lithuania
About 1 month using the app
October 26, 2023

Customer service solves problems very quickly! All comments have been displayed. Perfect!

JHY DESIGN
Almost 3 years using the app
November 22, 2023

Very professional and fast service. Thanks Chloe

MICHAB
10 months using the app
August 8, 2023

Nice app, helps me a lot to upload product reviews, you don’t need to worry about just install it!
Their support teams are also nice, if you have any problem, they will check it in individual for you! Hats off!

Kemelia
11 months using the app
November 30, 2023

quickly support, i like this app, best for reviews, so easy to use, thank you!)

Pet Decision
19 days using the app
Edited June 13, 2023

The experience is very good, especially Dan's service, who specially helped our store customize the code and helped us solve the problem of five-star rating

ACMEJOY-De
About 2 years using the app
January 1, 2024

No sé porque necessita de una clave fuerte, para un tan simple, he cambiado mi clave uns 5x y no funciona de ninguna manera, creo que ha sido mi pior experiencia con un app de Shopify. Solo funcionó al borrar la aplicaccion y vincular a mi cuenta google y despues añadir a mi sitio shopify directamente por mi cuenta web. Una verguenza!

Frikopolis
Brazil
About 1 hour using the app
Ryviu replied January 2, 2024

Hi Frikopolis,

Yen from the Ryviu team here. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've had with Ryviu.

I've sent you a private email to address that problem. I'm looking forward to hearing from you so I can help you solve it. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Yen

July 24, 2023

Dan is so kind and patient to help me step by step! I appreciate your service.
Respond very quickly and I finish the 71 reviews just in half an hour. A basic plan is enough for me.

Richword
About 1 year using the app
Edited July 6, 2023

I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for your exceptional review. Your ability to quickly understand my problem and resolve it within a matter of minutes without requiring any effort on my part was truly remarkable. It was as simple as sitting in front of my computer and patiently waiting for you to take care of the task.

Your prompt service surpassed my expectations, and I am incredibly thankful for your efficiency. It is evident that you possess a profound understanding of the subject matter and are equipped with the skills to provide swift assistance. Your expertise and dedication are truly commendable.

Once again, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks for the expedient service you provided. Your ability to address my concerns in such a timely manner has made a significant impact. I am grateful for your assistance and the positive outcome it has resulted in.

allinchemibox
9 months using the app
June 21, 2023

This app has a lot of features :)
It is very useful as it allows me to display beautiful design reviews for free!

Additionally, the service staff is very friendly and responds quickly :)

Slow Recipe