Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Petslando

I use this app to show the reviews of my products. The support team is amazing, helped me really fast with the layout optimization.

Amial Europe

The app works fine and the customer service resolved my problem in 2 min. Thanks a lot for your work guys.

poodledstore

the is one of the best product review apps out there. I have used this app on multiple stores and the support has always been top-notch. I don't usually write reviews but its hard not to when the customer support is so great!

Fitena

The App is really easy to install, the feedback of the clients is also good. Besides, the support is efficient.

Precision

I'm impressed by the support. I recommend this app. It will set you apart. This app will give confidance to your customers when they land on your website

PEAK Home Goods™️

Super fast customer support team makes this my go to choice for a reviews app! Super helpful and fast to respond make my life so much easier!

Facilidad

Great support service, design is good beautiful just perfect, one of the best review apps if not The best

IFUTREND

great app, using this app I can transmit my other platform's reviews, it would help the shop especially for a new shop, thanks again to tech support team Dan.

BelleCharmer

This app is amazing, the support is very good, Selina helps me in seconds, I'm very satisfied, I recommend!

Shoppersmeet

Very good to use! Their customer support is awesome, within 5 minutes they contacted me and sorted out the issue! Honestly, the best. Highly recommended.