Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

THEROMIRO

The Best experience ever, their support is on another level especially Yen, I had lots of questions and issues, they solved very patiently and perfectly, Thank you so much :)

Zhopgoods

Not familiar with the app but I'm liking it. Customer service is very helpful to assist and troubleshoot my issue.

Chilambada

The app is really good and the support is really fast and solve all my problems really fast! Yen was the one who help me. What a wonderful supporter.

Plantão Ofertas

Aplicativo muito bom, com suporte muito atencioso e rápido, recomendo mil vezes. Estão de parabéns !!!

Safewayze

Excellent customer service, very fast response time! The app is easy to use and useful. You get a lot with the free plan and I will soon be upgrading!

Starelax

I use the app for all my website, it is very easy to use and you can almost customized everything which is very useful. Especially when you have a website in a different language than english this is very convenient to be able to adapt it the way you want. Also the staff is super useful and answer very quickly!

oooden

I highly recommend this plugin, they answer questions online very quickly! They helped me solve the problem in 10 minutes!

Coolcat Gadget

I'm very satisfied with the app. Switching and import old reviews from another app were very easy. Customer support is fast and professional.

VIPWIGS

Dan & Yen are very helpful and they are so sweet. Must have review app! We have used this app on all of our stores.

zamkolstore

I love this app!! I should highly appreciate the excellent support helper: Dan. He is very efficient in helping me solving many technical difficult problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54