Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

Papablic INC.

I love this app. Their customer service impressed me a lot.
Thanks for Ryviu, it's no more a problem for me to export the review from Amazon.

WALEA

FR : J'utilise cette application pour les avis clients et elle est vraiment top ! Elle est simple d'utilisation tout en fournissant un fort degré de personnalisation. Quant au support, tout est parfait ! Ils sont réactif et trouvent toujours une solution.
EN : I use this app for customer reviews and it is really great! It is easy to use while providing a high degree of customization. As for the support, everything is perfect! They are responsive and always find a solution.

Very good app!
The only app in the store with Q&A feature which allows answering customer's questions by other customers (and not only by admin). That creates additional engagement to your store from the customer's side, and if those answers are worthy, lessen workload for the admin. That exact function is presented in Amazon as well, and it's a shame that other similar apps don't provide that feature. Also I found customer support a great help. It has extra long working hours (from 8am till 11:59pm) and is very friendly.

ABIKINIGIRL

The review is so perfect suit for my site, all of my store have installed the app, recommend, recommend, recommend.

Honor-apparel.fr

This app is a must-have for my store, really simple to use it. When I had an issue the support team was very fast to resolve it. I recommend this app.

Eternimo

Fast response from Rvyiu support team. My problem is solved. Thank you! Great app, Recommended for you!

Shrimpsfood

tres bonne aide , ils ont été à l'écoute et tres reactif, support de qualité
n'hésitez meme pas, foncez, super service

SHARKROAD

I went to them whenever I had a problem, and they quickly solved it for me. Great service! And it won't be annoying to me.

Big Sale Store

Free I like it soooo much
Customer service can solve my problem quickly.
Some functions need to be improved to prevent some products from displaying plug-ins. This may be my personal suggestion.

Lazy Lar

Very happy with this app! Is perfect for dropshipping with aliexpress. Simply the best, and best price!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44