Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

worthyjewels

The app is very easy to use, basically it has all the necessary functions, it runs fast, and has a friendly interface. The customer service staff are very professional and conscientious. Not only can they solve the problem, they also help me with tuning, which is highly recommended!

actyvepro™

Great app - easy to add reviews, easy to use and practically self-explanatory. Really great customer support.

All Thingz Trendyyy

Importing reviews was pretty easy once I completed the set up. I struggled with a few things but the articles and customer service people were really helpful. I would definitely recommend this app!

HappyBuy Mall

Great progress has been made, the problem of importing empty comments has been solved, the service response speed is fast, and I hope it will get better and better. Overall, the most cost-effective among similar apps

Rosperry Hair Waver

Phenomenal customer support. The layout is great. Highly recommend for anyone who wants reviews on their page to look neat and professional.

Candlee.no

Very nice app, perfect for our store. Nice designs. Customer support fixed issue promptly. Highly recommended.

Fashion Mode Gallery

I've been using this App for a few months now and I like how easy it is to set up. Their customer service is fast and helpful. You can import / export reviews and send email requests for reviews.

Smart Carrie

I appreciate the prompt feedback and reply from the customer service.
Although they already make the video, some of the are not really high resolution which makes it difficult to view. But when I reach out to them in CHAT, they respond quick and courteous! THank you!

DollGirlfriend

Awesome app with great customer service!
keep it up the good work please. it is so easy to you use, love it!

Skin Lord Co

The customer service was excellent! I installed a new theme on my Shopify store and needed help with transferring the reviews from my previous theme onto my new theme. They responded right away and helped me accomplish this in less than an hour. Appreciate the prompt help.