Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Só Trend Shop

Location Brazil

Sem dúvidas é o melhor aplicativo para comentários em lojas ecommerces, o suporte também é de excelência. Estou muito satisfeita.

86porcento

Location Brazil

I really liked the app very easy to use and simple, nothing complicated, I'm Brazilian and I got it just fine I'm super satisfied, I really liked your work, f

SAC-A-DOS-SHOP.FR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this application for a long time and I am delighted with it. When I had an integration problem with other applications, I consulted the support. They are very responsive and solved my problem quickly. I personally recommend Ryviu.

Momyknows

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

I like this product very much. And, every time there is any need, their technicians can quickly solve it. recommend!

Pawco UK

Fantastic review app, provides everything needed. Support team were amazing, helped me customise product page widgets and move them to where I wanted. Thanks 'Yen' :)

lojalalluna

Location Brazil

Ryviu's support is wonderful, I'm grateful for Yen, she helped me quickly and effectively, grateful for the app's usefulness and Yen's support!

Casa Dos Descontos

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom, nunca tive problemas ligado diretamente a ele...úma ínica vez troquei de tema, e precisei colocar o script novamente....mas o suporte me atendeu e deu tudo certo.

Bionutra IT

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app for Shopify and great support. Everything works well. You can show reviews in product pages as in the collections.

SmartTopbr

Location Brazil

perfeito muito simples de se usar e o suporte é muito atencioso e estou super satisfeito recomendo demais!

MilênioForte

Time spent using app About 1 year

Melhor aplicativo para depoimentos, sem dúvidas, o suporte é excelente também, precisei do suporte hoje, a Selina resolveu tudo. Muito obrigado.