4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, affordability, and scalability in collecting and displaying customer reviews. It's praised for its seamless integration with store themes, user-friendly interface, and the ability to edit reviews directly. Many appreciate the responsive 24/7 customer support via live chat and its cost-effectiveness, with a free version offering more features than some premium competitors. It's seen as a reliable, cost-effective solution for boosting online sales and reputation.

August 24, 2021

I had some questions at the first. But they help me resolve soon. I'd like to recommend it to others. It's a good app.

AirBankPump
About 5 hours using the app
December 9, 2022

Highly recommendation!! The customer service is very efficient, responds promptly, and solves my problems very quickly.

chefhandy
China
About 5 hours using the app
October 27, 2021

I installed this app and I'm so happy I did. It really looks professional, whether on a desktop or mobile. I reached out to the support and they fixed question within the next 2h. I really think it is a good app for your store.

B-LIGHTS
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
May 11, 2021

I love this app. Their customer service impressed me a lot.
Thanks for Ryviu, it's no more a problem for me to export the review from Amazon.

Papablic INC.
About 4 hours using the app
April 17, 2020

This is not a very ideal application, comments can be displayed on the computer webpage, but the mobile phone can not be displayed

AUXNNNU
China
5 days using the app
Ryviu replied April 17, 2020

Hi there,

Reviews can be displayed on both webpage and mobile devices. The issue is the internet firewall of your country (China) is blocking the script of our app.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

April 15, 2021

HELPFUL and good customer service
also looks professional!
highly recommended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeLife Italy
Italy
About 3 hours using the app
December 5, 2022

Excelente o app. É fácil de usar, e sempre que tiver alguma dúvida, principalmente para mim que estou iniciando, tem um suporte nota 10! Recomendo!

O Meu Magazine
Brazil
About 3 hours using the app
March 23, 2021

This is one of the best customer experiences I have had. Instantly answered my questions and helped me. Legends thankyou

Peach Pops
June 23, 2021

Amazing customer support team! Keep up the great work :) The customer support agent was super patient and positive. Made sure to complete the job from A to Z! Highly recommend!

BeardZonia
March 27, 2023

The response was very prompt and helped me deal with the problem quickly, allowing me to show my customer reviews, it's a great plugin to use.

POSEE