Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Spectra Verlag

Location Germany

The app is excellent!
The most important thing is that the support staff is fast and competent. This helped me a lot with a problem that was complex for me.
Thank you!

LabelaSereia

Location Brazil

Support amazing, so fast and very correct in your answers. I recommend a lot! I used Ryviu App in more two store!

Coco Shop Manila

Location Philippines

This is the best review app! THe support is awesome and they set me up and running in minutes! Kudos!

HnO Beauty Store

Best app for aliexpress ryvius :) I love it. What a nice app easy to use. I recommend this app. You can use it ofc.

Inovapratica

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good app, and with attentive support, I needed help and I was answered quickly, I recommend the app

Renova Home Store

Location Brazil

O app é muito bom, gostei das funcionalidades, migrei para versão paga e tem sido melhor ainda. Suporte é muito bom, tem me ajudado bastante.

Cordial Ofertas

Location Brazil

Estou gostando muito do aplicativo, atendeu as minhas necessidades. Em relação ao suporte, foi muito prestativo e resolveu meu problema em minutos. Recomendo demais!

shifenmei_watch

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

I really appreciate the help of the customer service to solve my problem, it's a great application and it's free.

Flora By Millie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is so easy to use especially for someone like me who is not very tech savvy ! I have only just opened my store & I can use this app for free at the moment. Importing reviews from AliExpress can be done in a couple of clicks. I had a little problem with set up but support was super quick in responding.

Seven Delight

Location Indonesia

Selina just helped me right away after I asked it when an issue happened in my store. Awesome support! More blessings to the app and its team. Thanks!