Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Honbaymall

Perfect Reviews App and excellent customer service. Highly recommended! This App helps us show customer reviews to keep more customers placing orders. Really help.

Wekkins

Good APP. Great Support! Cheers to Yen and Dan! Solve the problem in less than 10 mins! Recommend to you guys!

GBagShop

Good experience! Customer service is always quick to help out. After using Ryviu for a period of time, I suddenly found that the comment star icon could not directly jump to the comment area. I contacted the customer service, and a few hours later, their technicians helped me solve the problem. I really appreciate it. It's a great app experience and I'm very happy with their amazing service.

Saúde no Cotidiano

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Masey Clothing

The best free review app. This is the only app, that has photo reviews and all the other necessary features within a free plan. The support is so great and friendly, if I have a problem they can easily add custom code to my theme to fix it!

Barzel Jewelry

just downloaded this app, within 30 min of chatting with Selina she was able to seamlessly move all my amazon reviews to the shoppify store in seconds. we got the 19.99 plan because we have so many items and hundreds of thousands of reviews . great tool !

Sisbelle

great app for reviews, the customer service is excellent, they always help you with whatever you need.. easy to use and install!

Fora da caixa

I loved it! Its for free and they are always able to help me. Even better than the other app I had to review, witch I paid too much and they were bad in helping.

theMagger Design Store

I installed this app since it had a full integration with my store's template (which is not an official Shopify one, but a Theme Forest one). And I'm very happy with it so far - It works well and is very easy to setup & use. It integrated perfectly with my theme with some very basic CSS code. Needed some basic support and Dan from the team was incredibly quick to response. Very happy in general so far with only one improvement area for me: I'd like to have a form in the reminder e-mail so that my customers could just fill in the form to submit their reviews (without the need to visit my site again to submit reviews).

GPBack Belt

A powerful little app that's straightforward to install and set up is a breeze. Customer support is outstanding. Shot of a request on live chat and had a result within minutes. Dan is the man! Looks great on the site with lots of options to customise and at a price that's pretty easy to pay considering what's on offer. Customer follow-up emails for reviews and Q&A widget etc... packs a lot, great App.