Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Import, Photo Reviews & Questions

ZHOOT

Très bonne application. Cela permet de gérer aux mieux les avis sur notre boutique shopify. tout est paramétrable impeccable je recommande

Tammore™

Excellent review app and super customer service. Great for importing and editing reviews. Tech support helps a lot when needed. Recommended

COSMIC&Co™

OMG FINALLY <3 YAAAASS!! I LOVE IT!!! T-A-K-E M-Y M-O-N-E-Y. If i start having more clients ill upgrade. DEFINITELY!!!

Spools LLC

I use this app to help bring trust to my customers on the products I have. Its very simple to use!! I recommend this app, Since my online store is fairly new and on a budget, later on I would upgrade it, that's how good this App is!

BabyDaez

Great looking review app for your store, amazing customer service! The staff here have always been very helpful whenever I needed assistance :)

Lovyee

Best plugin ever. Amazing customer support, I've been using their service for a pretty long time. Everything is beyond my expectations!!

TRENDGOT

I've used this app for two month on free plan and everything is working great.
I was more happy for previous pricing plan which was suppose to be one time payment but subscription also worth.

SELENAMILEY

Trust me! This is a great product and team! I am using the free plan and thinking about moving to a better plan, it really help to convert better

lespapaspoules

superbe mieux que les autres application de reviews je recommande a 100%,j'ai testé plein d'application avant et celle la est top !!!

MrSlouch

Perfect, i am using the free plan and thinking about moving to a better plan, it really help to convert better