Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Furniwell

A useful APP with good customer service.
I don't know how to use it at all at the beginning, contacted customer service, they added the code for me, gave me the guide, and then I successfully added the Review.

Dragonance

Very practical application and responsive customer support. They helped me to solve a problem related to url changes very quickly.

Wastou

Great app. Easy to use and customer service response very fast. For those who needs reviews from amazon, this is a great choice. You will need to pay for importing reviews from amazon though. But not expensive!

LissLove Beauty

Wonderful app, with a lot of features, easy to install and to customize. The customer support is amazing and Selina helped me with all i needed. Thanks so much!

Layzon Home

Great customer service, very nice and patient. The application is good overall. I am 100% satisfied! :)

LNC HOME

Their support guys are very helpful. This app has all functions your dropship store needs. I would 100% recommend them.

creatrillonline

I have been using the app for about 2 weeks and I would recommend it to other businesses. Responsive and helpful customer service. Simple user friendly platform. The pricing is affordable, so far as well.

shoptwinkletots

Ryviu is an awesome reviews app, It takes my store to the next level and makes serious conversions

PlayPodsPro

Hou la la! Une très bonne application qui pourrait aider notre collègue propriétaire / vendeur / dropshipper shopify et pour toute l'entreprise. Je le recommande.

Petiffy™ Evcil Hayvan Portreleri

Awesome reviews app! Photos reviews are so much more than words in reviews. Highly recommended.