Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EasyWorld

Location Germany

very good app! helps me a lot and the customer service is amazing :)
i can really recommend it! so just give this app a try ;)

Places We Go

I have only used it for a short time. I had to get some help from Dan in support. He did a great job and was very patient with my lack of knowledge of how it all works.

Handmaid

The support team inserted the code for me after asking for my url. The support team is always online and super nice and helpful. This review app is the best i've used so far. Thank so Selina! 10/10 would reconmmed

Lucie Casa

Location France

Amazing support team. They responded to my request really fast. And the features have been really what I am looking for.

BeardZonia

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing customer support team! Keep up the great work :) The customer support agent was super patient and positive. Made sure to complete the job from A to Z! Highly recommend!

ZAH COMM GmbH

Location Germany

Great app & support. I had a question and support immediately provided what I needed. Keep up the good work!

Cutis Luv

Location Philippines

I'm having a problem with the star placing in my store. My concern was solved. Thank you for the help. Happy with the result.

DINAR BEAUTY - Eyelashes and eyeliner

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I really liked this app, Customer service Yen helped me with any questions. Wish to everyone health and happiness. The best app ever!!

WAKTIZ

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app ever ! don't hesitate !! work good and the support team is so nice and effective !! good way to have all on your page

Terre Nue

Time spent using app About 1 year

did the job good and was very good at. importing the reviews easily and very good support team that made it easy