Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Dropeesell

One of the best apps out there! It fits any theme! I contact support and they fix it in a Jiffy! Kudos!

TOROLY STORE

Highly Recommended...! Kudos to the support team, VERY-VERY Quick response and support if you need them.

Paillasson.shop

Very fast and effective Customer service. The app is very user friendly and I recommand it. Thanks again

BESTQOOL

I love them!
Had issues adding reviews to my site-but the agent gave a fast response.Be mindful of different time zones if no reply when you send your message at first , quick fix, great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are very helpful

Bluetag Clothing

I use Ryviu's app to bring in AliExpress reviews to my store's products. Their customer service is excellent. They could improve "the how to" runbook for better usability.

kgrshop

O app é excelente, atende todas as necessidades, o suporte é melhor ainda, impressionado com rapidez e eficiência da equipe.

Officer Daily

Customer service is amazing. They get back to you in minutes and resolve any dramas with code etc right away!

The Outlet X

I have tried other review apps. I have just started using RYVIU and it is my absolute favorite until now. I had a request to change a few things on my page regarding the position of my reviews, I contacted the support team, and Selina solved my issues. In 2 minutes. She was great and the app is great. Thanks!

starpawer

Great app, very useful, had issue finding the code to adjust star reviews and Seline helped me out quickly. Amazing app and client service!

IPAINTER

Staff are very patient to help me solve my problem, this plug-in, really easy to use! Solved my big problem!