Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

F24 Design

Yen helped me within minutes. I was blown away with how fast they responded and how fast she fixed my issue. Really fast customer service. I don't really leave reviews. But l was really impressed. Thanks Yen.

Rheintattoo

it's been extremely useful thus far :) I will probably give a more detailed review once I've played around with it a bit more. nice support team, reply really fast.

Samla Tribe

I have been using Ryviu for approximately 2 weeks and happy to report it's been extremely useful thus far :) I will probably give a more detailed review once I've played around with it a bit more.

December 10, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu.

Thank you for your review. If you need help or any question else then please let us know. Thank you for being a Ryviu customer and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

Ticaboo Store

This app is amazing, and the support team is one of the best ones I have ever seen. Totally worth the paid plans.

Benkstein-Shop

Best support ever! Very fast and professional help! The App works fine. I would like to see an automatic timebased review import in the future.

Lojas Catania Shop | Produtos exclusivos e novidades que facilitam sua vida

awesome review app. I recommend. Simple, beautiful and nice ........................................

Cockine

It was working well until now. I am on the free plan and have imported reviews on maybe 10 products but for some reason the reviews are not showing for the recent products I'm trying to add them to.

December 9, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu

Can you go to our Live Chat and let us know what's exactly your issue so we can fix it for you?

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

Serena Rosa

Very nice Support special for a product :) and very nice app.. helped me a lot!
Its simples to use, thanks guys!

DO TIME

Hi. I like reviews app. Easily. Quickly. and support works great. Thank you so much. I recommended...

The Big Sports

Like the App's clean and organized interface. Once you get used it, you like the way it handles import and displaying reviews. The support team is absolutely one of the best: responsive, effective and friendly professional. With a few issues at the beginning, they were able to quickly help you solve them. Was trying it to see how it works. Now it's clear I would like to stick with it after a couple days of using it. Highly recommend!