Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Comfyorthopedic

Best customer service!!! Very helpful. they (Yen) walked me through every step to make sure i got what i wanted

i7pro.com

i would highly recommend this app, it creates a great social proof and the support is A class, 10/10

GT

Software works
And the service is super fast
Background support is very powerful
NICE
Highly recommended

Immune Defense

The best app for reviews ever, so easy to use and I needed help and Yen answered my question and even helped me set up everything, I highly recommend this app and the company :)

MYZOO

Love the application, the supporter are very helpful. If you are just like me whom would like to move the review section above to the section of Product recommendations or Recently viewed products, just open the message box under right below and ask them to help you. it's takes only few mins.

Shop Store Sale

Just perfect app ! Great customization available. It is perfect for our needs. I liI love the Q&A answer snippet that you can add to products . Any prospect can contact you and ask questions regarding this product. Another great thing is you can featured products reviews so to use it as a seperate page that anyone can see just click to a tab. I had some questions and support answered very rapidly ; Recommended

Gym Energyzer

This is just perfect ! The support is amazing, they help me for very specific problems on my store ! I would have give you 6 stars if I can...

Drip4Men™

When adding the reviews, they are automatically added to the store as the default position. I would like to be able to remove the reviews I don't want before posting so it would be much better if the default position for posting the reviews was OFF, and then I can remove the unwanted review and then turn it on. Right now I have to make sure nobody is online before adding the reviews, then quickly turning it off and checking everything.

February 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Dan from Ryviu. Thanks for your feedback.

We add a feature to disable product in Ryviu after importing reviews so reviews will not appear on your store after you are done and enable it. Please go to your Ryviu Settings > Import Reviews, enable option Disable product reviews status.

Thanks in advance!

Ryviu team

HadyaTrends

I really like this app, it's simple and really affordable, their support is great too!

The interface could be more user friendly but their staff really helps out!

E-Global Shop

The best app ever for reviews! I have tried Loox and other apps but the didn't meet my expectations. When i discovered Ryviu i was hesitant at first, but i tried and discovered how great it is, i was really surprised! You can import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress easily, moreover, the names on Aliexpress names get automatically changed and much more. My store looks stunning with the beautiful stars. And the customer service is awesome, friendly and very easy going. Thank you very much for being there.