Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Natural Tendance

So useful and easy to deal with. Thank you for the support to be so efficient. I use this app since nearly 1 year and recommend it !

UHLA

Works and looks great, strong 5 stars! You could add an option in app to show stars under products in colletions etc. (not only when you are on product page). But I easly added it trough code and looks nice.
Or there is that option but i'm blind. Anyway good job!

Anime Fire Store

The app worked really well and brought in AliExpress reviews quite quickly into our store. The only thing was that the pre-populated fields for products such as colour and size didn't always import properly, but with some minor manual clean-up it works perfectly

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.
Thank you for your review.

Can you go live chat and explain more about your issue so we can help you?

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

LASTOP DEALS

Great app love it and awesome customer service, will recommend to anyone. cheers. You will love it like we did. A++++++++++

Junibel

Some of the best customer service I've experience. Had some issues with getting our reviews to show up on our website and after some troubleshooting, we were able to get it all working well. Thanks for your help!

Scope Kitchen

Awesome app, helpful staff. totally recommended to other customers, go for this one. Staff helped me on my things.

ComfyLegging®

Very helpful support team, easy to use and set up, Features well on my website. I am very happy about this app !

PowerPandas

Selena helped me very much and answered all my questions. I had a lot of questions and she even logged in for me to do it.

iKids

Guys, if you are looking for an app to add reviews this is the one. very practical and functional, the staff is truly extraordinary: very punctual and very helpful. I really recommend it

Carver Dan's Handcrafted Hardwood

Best app for reviews and for Q&A and the customer support is excellent. I would recommend this app to anybody that needs a great app for reviews and for Q&A.