Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Get Puff Bar

Great app with customer service highly efficient and reactive when there is something not working properly.

Babys Passion

Ryviu customer service is phenomenal. Fast. Helpful.

& The App is fantastic.

A Good move installing this app. Definitely.

proheatbox

i used this app but first it wont work but the support is super, very helpful recommend. rate five stars

Comfyorthopedic

Best customer service!!! Very helpful. they (Yen) walked me through every step to make sure i got what i wanted

i7pro.com

i would highly recommend this app, it creates a great social proof and the support is A class, 10/10

GT

Software works
And the service is super fast
Background support is very powerful
NICE
Highly recommended

Immune Defense

The best app for reviews ever, so easy to use and I needed help and Yen answered my question and even helped me set up everything, I highly recommend this app and the company :)

MYZOO

Love the application, the supporter are very helpful. If you are just like me whom would like to move the review section above to the section of Product recommendations or Recently viewed products, just open the message box under right below and ask them to help you. it's takes only few mins.

Shop Store Sale

Just perfect app ! Great customization available. It is perfect for our needs. I liI love the Q&A answer snippet that you can add to products . Any prospect can contact you and ask questions regarding this product. Another great thing is you can featured products reviews so to use it as a seperate page that anyone can see just click to a tab. I had some questions and support answered very rapidly ; Recommended

Gym Energyzer

This is just perfect ! The support is amazing, they help me for very specific problems on my store ! I would have give you 6 stars if I can...