Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Miss Jeweler

Great review app. Straight to the point and I just love how flexible it is to adjust every review. No more importing 1-by-1 and it doesn't even slow down your landing page unlike other review apps. Extremely friendly customer staff and super helpful to guide you in each step. Shout out to Selina, thank you very much!!

Wee Luxury

I used the app and it's very amazing. I changed my theme and contact to keep the same app for reviews and Yen was a star, she fixes all my issues in just a minute. Thank you to the rest of the support team, Selina, Dan during Yen absent. I highly recommend, such a great app.

Pomenas

Super app, the support is super fast, I recommend. Easy to install, and great for Amazon reviews....

Line to Share Love

Very professional, very easy to use, Perfect customer service, quick and responsive,
Highly recommended to use

I PICK

Very professional, very easy to use, instant customer service,It's highly recommended to use, comments can upload pictures, user experience good

Allie Sage

I've used Ryviu in several stores and must say that this app provides excellent service. I highly recommend it.

theshop6

I tried several apps and finally used ryviu. After months of free plan, I became a Discovery member. it is very easy to use. thank you very much.

Eleona Store

They are friendly and accommodating in regards to my concern. Will not think twice approaching them if I have future inquiries.

Geartrove

Great customer service and good overall experience. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to import product reviews.

HOP Air Solutions

Selina was very helpful and attentive. She responded to my questions and give good instructions with screenshots.