Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

abcZam

This app is super. I am very satisfied. I have a problem with installation but they fix it immediately.

Mistigri

The App and support are excellent, I highly recommend to anyone who would need a customer reviews app !

Adventure Photographer Store

Very useful app and makes it easy to get reviews from aliexpress. This app should have in your store and I would recommend to any dropshippers.

AOMEGA MARKETPLACE

This app is so amazing to get reviews from Aliexpress and Amazon, your also can write photo reviews by yourself. Thanks for building this app and making drop shipper's life easy.

3cgo

Fantastic app with fantastic customer support. Very fast and friendly service would 100% recommend. Very easy to import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress.

Ace Handbag

I am glad that I finally found Ryviu. I tried other mainstream review apps and they were complicated to use and costly. Ryviu works almost like plug n play, fast-loading, mobile-friendly UI, direct review import/edit from the browser extension and much more :)
The support team is top-notch.

Lily-Yoga

Works fine for me. The support modified the code to change the location of the average rating score in the product page. Also importing Aliexpress Reviews works perfectly including images from customers. Thank you. Great job.

Velvet Beauty Affair

Excellent app - easy to use and very efficient. But a special shoutout to the support team! If you have any problem the support is just very caring and kind. I recommend it

TARAZON

Great application and great support. Super easy to install and low cost makes Ryviu a super value.

Glow SkinCo

This is a very useful app, it does exactly what it says. But what makes this app so fantastic is their support. I am using your app at 2 of my stores now!