Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Collect product reviews, Amazon review importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

finas joias

excelente app, suporte rápido e eficiente me ajudou a solucionar todas as minhas duvidas recomendo o app

Shop-N-Rise

nice experience tho really appreciated her help with full of knowledge and kind importantly I'll give her 5 star or beyond 5 star if there is any option

Loja Modernos e Nerds

The "support team" was very fast to unswer me and solver my problem to add RYVIU on collection grid of my shopify store. tks

Bessful

Love this app! very very good app and service !!! thank you Yen from the Support Team, very helpful and nice !! responded within minutes and immediately helped me with my issue !!

Pretti5 - TCM-Infused Clean Beauty For Natural Glow

Great app for product reviews, and customer server is respective and supportive for the technical issue.
Thanks, Dan,

GODIXX

O melhor! Suporte nota 10! Simples, bonito e fácil de usar, recomendo a todos. The best! Fantastic support! Simple, pretty and easy to use. Recommend to everyone.

Hiaerobics

Very supportive! And the service team responded quickly! I can't solve the problem myself, and the technical team wrote the code for me. This app really friendly to website beginner.

ImportsPremiun

Muito bom, fácil de configpurar, suporte maravilhoso. Resolveu meu problema com avaliações de clientes.

The Love Sight

I really like this app! It helps with all types of reviews, really underrated and the customer support is amazing!

Smart Healthh

I ran into a problem, the codes did not load. Thanks a lot, Selina, helped solve the problem........