Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Terre Nue

did the job good and was very good at. importing the reviews easily and very good support team that made it easy

Llalunaa

Lovely App. It's free, it's very useful and the customer support it's the best. Fast responding and they are very polite.

BORUiT

This app is great, easy to use and the customer support team is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

Vulpini Design

Support team is super helpful and responds very quick. Been looking for a good review app that has support for photos, along with an upgrade path for q&a and auto email requests, this has it all.

roavafashion

This app is amazing to use. Very fast and contains the good type of filters and very flexible when you are at importing reviews

abvsestilo

I loved the support service, my request was answered quickly and I give 5 star to Yen attendant. Thanks...

MathShop

Gostei bastante do suporte que foi prestado, o atendimento foi super rápido e de qualidade, resolveu meu problema

Little Homebird Jewellery

AMAZING customer service - Chloe was very patient with me about importing reviews from Etsy, turns out I wasn't following the steps completely. But everything works like a dream. 100% worth every penny to be able to transfer 7 years worth of Etsy reviews to my new shopify shop. Thank you!! :)

Home Travel Bath

It's great, I don't know how to set up the code, the technicians solved this difficulty for me immediately!

C2P Pro

Currently using the app. great help from the support team. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid plans