Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Import, Photo Reviews & Questions

L4U

Support is perfect. Selina is the girl fixed my problem for minutes. The app is perfect. When I need more I'll just go to next level on this app

WiseScouting

Very nice app. easy to integrate into your store. Great customer service. Resolved my issue with no hassle in a timely manner. Very responsive team!

Chosen Wants

Exactly what I need. The support team was also very helpful. They were able to help me upon request.

Squashys™

Guys this App is absolutly crazy. It gives you such big value for free. Im looking forward to go to the paid version.
I had a issue. i changed my theme and everything was gone. after i did some steps the stars were some squares i thought i will never get it done. i reached out to the support and a person named "Selin" helped me hell out of the problem. after 20 min they changed it wordless for me. i thought i have to do something by myself but no they did everything. great service. i appreciate it much <3

Inside Home Store

Very useful in my store! All the problems were solved by the support! Many thanks! I recommend this App!

deFacial

User friendly, ultrafast&helpful CS. 20 reviews for 50 products is more then generous guys. Im absolutely satisfied with free plan.

Inaden

Great app, very easy to use and the support is very reactive & helpful.
We do recommend it. Thanks a lot.

DNS Wear

Awesome help from them after install they help reposition things for us! Pretty cool app! Our Etsy store gets alot reviews so it links perfectly to our website!

Maria Formosa

Nice app! Nice assistant! Thanks a lot! Best app ever!
Selina helped me a lot online! Thank you!!!!!!

Overpass

Sempre me ajudam quando necessário, da forma mais clara possível. eu levaria muito mais tempo para solucionar algumas coisas, obrigado.