Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Collect product reviews, Amazon review importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

oz supplyz

I have been using this app for 2 of my stores and id get it again and again for my other stores too! Selina, one of the support team members has helped me so much with adding reviews to all my products! great work team!

CATPIELOT

Love to use this app. Very easy to use. Very useful. It is a great app for store owners. It is the best among all similar app.

AMOCLOVE

I have encountered some difficult problems in using your software. The little sister of customer service helped me solve these problems very quickly. Thank you very much. I hope everything goes well with my little sister.

Trekos House

I use this app to improve the trust of the products in my on line shop. It works just fine. Very easy to use and very helpfull. Thank you...

AMOUREUX DU CHAT

I just love Ryviu it's so intuitive easy and simple, it's different from anything else out there, I thank Dan from customer support for his precious help he solved my problem in 2 minutes! Great app great support What more can you ask for !

Tucanazz

Great support, always when i have an issue with my app, they solve the problem in minutes! And they have a free plan! they are simply the best app for who is starting.

LojaLines

aplicativo funciona muito bem e importante (provas social) para sua loja, tive um pouco de dificuldades nas configurações mais o suporte do aplicativo esta de parabéns resolveram pra mim e eu consegui usar top.

Hundevennen

Enkel app med enkle instruksjoner. Mange verdifulle funksjoner med gode forklaringer. Fikk rask hjelp av kundestøtten :)

Dr Woow

Had trouble updating my reviews and Selina helped me out step-by-step until I was able to accomplish. Thanks so much for the efficiency and assistance Selina.

Lissprime

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really great, I have noticed that the store isn't lazy uploading things!!