Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Tock Tock

Best review app, I've tried others but this one surpassed all expectations. Great support! Thank you all.

Open Shop Digital

Esse é o melhor aplicativo para depoimentos que já usei na minha loja !! Simples e fácil de usar, fácil para traduzir, tem muitas funções que você pode adaptar e deixar sua loja mais bonita e confiável. Super recomendo !!

MatchingMood

Best reviews app. Besides, support is very helpful.
It could be great though if product names on Ryviu could be updated when we update product names on shopify.

EKSA

Good and helpful customer service. I can get prompt reply every time. Please keep it up! And I can import the reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress easily and quickly. Thank you so much!

Bless Paris™

Great support, Chloe helped me and answered all of my questions. I'm highly thankfull for everything

CalmMax

I used a different theme, so it's kind of difficult to find the right template based on the FAQs. I tried many times but failed. I turn to service from Ryviu, they are very patient, it takes some time for them to find the right template, too. But it's finally done, and the star rating is showing, Thanks so much

PARAMOTOMIX

The application looks great to me, it can be quite configured even in the free version. Competent and fast support, note 10!

LISIAN

I am very happy with the good support. I could not put the reviews on my collection list and they helped me fast with it

Fashionouse

They are really responsive and helpful. I really appreciate their services and the options they are providing free of charge are really amazing.

adore petz

A perfect app for importing reviews...saves lots of work and time. The best part is the customer support very responsive and fast...Love the app.