Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

OralSonic™ Tooth Cleaner

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, much better than Loox, only 5 bucks a month if you want more than 20 reviews per product. Perfect

lushbabeshop

I really like this app. The reviews have helped increase my shop sales. And customer service has been quick and efficient!

Sherozh

Very helpful and great for those whom just started a new business. They solved my problem fast and efficiently.

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

Location France

Very good app for increase sells with good reviews. So nice for the price ! :) Plus support is fast and accurate !

Ruby®

Time spent using app About 1 month

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Healfeet™

Location France

I had a little problem setting up my reviews to display on my website. But a lovely person named Yen was a great help. If you have problems in the back office configuration of your website with all these codes that are not understandable. They can help you fix the problem. Frankly, I am satisfied and I recommend using this app.

Deep Sleeps

An excellent app for importing reviews from Amazon to your Shopify store! The customer support is great and always willing to help make any changes you may need! Highly recommended!

DoBark

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great! I love them, nice design, great support and all the features? Huh there's no way the other free app could do that!

Trending Hype

Time spent using app About 3 years

ryviu app - used this to write reviews on my store. very easy and helpful for my store. improved overall store performance

IMPACK

Had a problem implementing a code on my back end and was able to get in contact with Ryviu quickly! App is great and have great customer service!