Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SOGNA BOUTIQUE

Location Spain

Great app and customer support is super fast and professional :) had a minor problem that was fixed in literally seconds through talking in the live chat Update: this is the best customer service out there, they're helping me out so much

Today Deal Day®

The Best review app so far, it includes all needed features and adapts to any theme style, i hope that they add more themes in the future. Support was very helpful and accurate every time, so they deserve the 5*

𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐉𝐔𝐒

Location Spain

This app is awesome, I can't believe how did it increase sales. Your support guy was also awesome! I love you guys so much and highly recommend it.

Little Laughs Co

This app is saving me tons of time. Totally worth upgrading and spending $5/month. Great support team. Thanks! Would like it if there was a feature to bulk edit the countries. I found that editing with CSV live editor cuts down some time, but it's still tedious.

Averchi

I've tried a couple of review apps before, but this one is the best so far. Hands down. The app is easy to install and set up, and even when I run into an issue, the team is quite responsive and always willing to assist. I highly recommend it

savageblack

Good service help me to improve my customer service and very good in responding to message . thanks alot

Bodesse

Location Romania

This app is really great, the customer support is even better. Thanks a lot Dan for your patience and your help! You're the best!

Fun Locator ha

Highly recommend, I installed the app months ago, my customers love it! Highly recommend, I installed the app months ago, my customers love it!

The Alluring Pro

Location Philippines

I love the this app. Helps me increase my sales and the customer service is really good. They reply right away and fix the problem. 100% satisfied. A must try app!

Kobe ViaBrasil

Location Brazil

Tenho usado o aplicativo há algum tempo e estou muito satisfeito tanto com o aplicativo quanto com o suporte que também é excelente. Tive um problema mas a atendente Selina rapidamente conseguiu resolver.